Inside: 31 Bicep Tattoo Ideas for Women.
When it comes to getting tattooed, the placement of your ink itself can say just as much about you as what you’re getting inked. Getting a tattoo on your bicep can–at first glance–seem like a masculine choice. But the bicep isn’t an exclusively male spot for ink. Gone are the days of beefy biceps wrapped in barbed wire. Today, more and more women are opting for bicep tattoo designs. Easily hidden, it’s the perfect spot for someone who doesn’t always want to show off their art.
You don’t need to have the most ideal bicep for this tattoo design. While all tattoo designs have a different meaning attached to them, bicep tattoo designs are associated with valor, strength, and courage.
The best part about bicep tattoo art is that it has a lot of surface area to get inked.
There are plenty of bicep tattoo designs out. Even though many women are opting to utilize the entire canvas of a bicep for their tattoo, there are plenty of smaller, more delicate design ideas for the bicep.
Inner Bicep Tattoo Ideas for Women
1. Dainty Quote on Inner Bicep
2. Flower Bundle
3. Mountain View
4. Single Line Faces
5. Rose Stem
6. Inner Bicep Butterfly
7. Bold Lotus Design
8. Fun Lightning Bolt
9. Simple Arrow Design
10. Black and White Sunflower Bicep Idea
11. Bumble Bee Idea
12. Simple Design
Outer Bicep Tattoo Ideas for Women
13. Strong Tiger Design
14. Simple Foliage Design
15. Heart Outline Idea
16. Floral Bundle Tattoo
17. Pretty Flowers
18. Letter Full of Floral
19. Oh, Honey
20. Sun and Moon Design
21. Books Full of Beauty
22. Polaroid Idea
23. Small Flower Tattoo
Beautiful Bicep Tattoo Ideas for Women
24. Floral Wrapped Bicep Design
25. Poppy Flower Idea
26. Matching Pinky Promise Tattoo
27. Colorful Brushstroke Design
28. Typewriter Text Tattoo
29. Flowery Portrait
30. Cute Cherub Idea
31. Simple Moon Tattoo Design
More Tattoos You’ll Love
- Abstract Art Tattoo Ideas – An abstract tattoo design combines various shapes, colors, and textures into the artwork. Because abstract tattoos are so artistic, they are trendy and popular. They can represent all sorts of things such as power, love, or freedom. These designs can be used as cover ups on those old tattoos you got in college you no longer want. Or they can be a beautiful stand alone piece! Check out these incredible abstract tattoo designs.
- Dainty Hibiscus Tattoos – Hibiscus tattoos are often big and bold with vibrant colors. However, there are also many dainty hibiscus tattoo designs to choose from. Many believe that the hibiscus flower means good fortune, joy, hope, and happiness. These beautiful flowers will be a masterpiece no matter where you have it placed. Take a look at these dainty hibiscus flower tattoo designs.
- Vine Tattoos – When looking for a tattoo, people with an appreciation of nature can go a lot of different ways but one tattoo that screams “nature” is the vine tattoo. The vine has a wonderful flow and can be incorporated into many tattoos. The vine tattoo can be the focus of your tattoo or can simply be used as filler around other tattoos. In addition, the vine tattoo can be put anywhere on the body as it can flow and fill in any spot. Whether they cover your whole back or run up and down your fingers, the vine tattoo is one of the most versatile subjects of tattoos that we have seen.