Inside: 31 Bicep Tattoo Ideas for Women.
We like to think that the placement of your tattoo can say a bit more about you than you think. When it comes to bicep tattoos it’s common to think of them as a very manly place for ink art, but we think differently. Gone are the days when boys and biceps were synonymous. Today more and more women are opting for bicep tattoo design.
You don’t need to have the most ideal bicep for this tattoo design. While all tattoo designs have a different meaning attached to them, bicep tattoo designs are associated with valor, strength, and courage.
The best part about bicep tattoo art is that it has a lot of surface area to get inked.
There are plenty of bicep tattoo designs. While some women prefer big and bold tattoo art, some prefer small tattoos on biceps. Here is a list of our favorite bicep tattoo ideas for women.
Inner Bicep Tattoo Ideas for Women
1. Dainty Quote on Inner Bicep
2. Flower Bundle
3. Mountain View
4. Single Line Faces
5. Rose Stem
6. Inner Bicep Butterfly
7. Bold Lotus Design
8. Fun Lightning Bolt
9. Simple Arrow Design
10. Black and White Sunflower Bicep Idea
11. Bumble Bee Idea
12. Simple Design
Outer Bicep Tattoo Ideas for Women
13. Strong Tiger Design
14. Simple Foliage Design
15. Heart Outline Idea
16. Floral Bundle Tattoo
17. Pretty Flowers
18. Letter Full of Floral
19. Oh, Honey
20. Sun and Moon Design
21. Books Full of Beauty
22. Polaroid Idea
23. Small Flower Tattoo
Beautiful Bicep Tattoo Ideas for Women
24. Floral Wrapped Bicep Design
25. Poppy Flower Idea
26. Matching Pinky Promise Tattoo
27. Colorful Brushstroke Design
28. Typewriter Text Tattoo
29. Flowery Portrait
30. Cute Cherub Idea
31. Simple Moon Tattoo Design
More Tattoos You’ll Love
- Abstract Art Tattoo Ideas – Abstract tattoo designs are more artistic than you may think. I’m not saying that other types of tattoos aren’t artistic, it’s just that abstract tattoos don’t feel and look like typical tattoos. Abstract tattoos express more emotional and inner feelings rather than imitating something else. Like abstract paintings, abstract tattoos are also a mixture of colorful and creative strokes and lines. If you are kind of shy or secretive about your feelings, then abstract tattoos will be ideal for you. It allows you to express everything but also keeps your secret. Only those people will understand who know you really well.
- Dainty Hibiscus Tattoos – One of the most beautiful and dainty flowers is the hibiscus. When it comes to meaningful floral tattoos, hibiscus mostly takes the lead. This flower is more feminine and fits perfectly on women. The uniqueness of this particular flower is that It can sync with any other design very easily. You can also play with various colors to make it more personal.
- Vine Tattoos – When looking for a tattoo, people with an appreciation of nature can go a lot of different ways but one tattoo that screams “nature” is the vine tattoo. The vine has a wonderful flow and can be incorporated into many tattoos. The vine tattoo can be the focus of your tattoo or can simply be used as filler around other tattoos. In addition, the vine tattoo can be put anywhere on the body as it can flow and fill in any spot. Whether they cover your whole back or run up and down your fingers, the vine tattoo is one of the most versatile subjects of tattoos that we have seen.