Inside: Beautiful Tummy Tuck Tattoo Designs and Ideas.
Tattoos mean different things to different people around the world. For some, they’re nothing more than a fashion statement, while others get them for cultural reasons, like the Māori for instance. Many get them as a memento of a time, place, or person. But some people choose to get a tattoo for an entirely different reason, such as to cover up a scar for example.
Anyone who is interested in a tummy tuck after significant weight loss or weight loss surgery can expect a large, upside-down T-shaped scar across the abdomen.
With that large scar, can come with some insecurity. But with the right tattoo design, all evidence of the scar can be gone.
These beautiful tummy tuck tattoos are just some of the stunning ways to hide that scar and show off that beautiful new tummy artwork.
Can a Tattoo Cover a Tummy Tuck Scar?
You can tattoo over a scar. To get a permanent tattoo over the tummy tuck scar, you’ll need to wait about a year until the scar is fully healed. Most scars are completely healed when they are lighter in color and no longer raised.
How Long After Tummy Tuck Can I Get a Tattoo?
A year until the scar is fully healed. Most scars are completely healed when they are lighter in color and no longer raised.
What does a tummy tuck scar look like?
Does Tummy Tuck Tattoo Hurt?
Best Tummy Tuck Cover Up Tattoos
These are just a few of the best tummy tuck tattoo ideas.
1. Black and White Roses
2. Single Needle Flower Tummy Tuck Tattoo Design
3. Shaded Rose Tummy Tattoo Idea
4. Belly Button Tattoo After Tummy Tuck
5. Multicolored Flower Bundle
6. Full Tummy Tattoo
Feminine Tummy Tuck Tattoo Ideas
Looking for something feminine and flirty? Then these tattoo ideas are perfect for you.
7. Flowers with Dragonfly Tattoo Design Idea
8. Peacock Tummy Tuck Scar Tattoo
9. Blazing Pheonix Tummy Tattoo Idea
10. Chandelier Style Tattoo Design
11. Tattooed Quote of Tummy Tuck Scar
12. Roses Going Up Stomach Tattoo
Mommy Makeover Tattoo
Take that mommy makeover to the next level with these pretty tummy tuck tattoos.
13. Mommy Makeover Flower Design
14. Butterfly Tummy Tuck Tattoo Idea
15. Abdominoplasty Scar Tattoo Design
16. Colorful Flower Tummy Tuck Scar Cover Tattoo
17. Cherry Blossom Tummy Tuck Cover Up
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Cute Animal Tattoo Ideas – When it comes to choosing the perfect tattoo for you, it does get a bit overwhelming when you have to pick one out of so many. If you want a tattoo that’s strengthening and one that may express your love for animals, then you must get an animal tattoo inked on your body. Animal tattoos are one of the most common types of tattoos that people get quite frequently. Animal tattoos are also one of the most diverse tattoos as you can choose any animal you want, from wild animals to farm animals to birds and sea animals. Each of these tattoos has different meanings and symbolism; hence there is no single meaning for animal tattoos.
- Zodiac Tattoos – For believers in the stars, zodiac signs can be used to help people understand how they’re feeling, who they’re compatible with, and how lucky their week is going to be. But, perhaps what people get most out of their astrological signs is the small personality validations that come with each. That’s why folks are so keen on getting ink of their own sign — after all, what’s more, personal than a tattoo that subtly details to the world exactly who we feel we are? Zodiac tattoos are cool because not only are they representative of oneself or a loved one, but there are also so many different ways to interpret them into art.
- Fascinating Book Tattoo Ideas – A tattoo is a way of self-expression for a life-time. So why not choose a design from your favorite book? Literature has been inspirational for tattoo lovers for ages, especially children’s stories. They are filled with enchanting illustrations and memorable lines which can be used as body art.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets – Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Tattoo Aftercare Lotion soothes inflamed skin, reduces itchiness, and may even help your new tattoo heal quickly and evenly. Continuing to use after being inked will keep your skin moisturized and healing and may increase the length of time between touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Comes with 16 Roll of Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wraps in 6 Different Colors. Dimensions: 1.6″ x 5 yards (W x L) Per Roll. Self Adhesive Strips Make it Very Easy to Attach it on Tattoo Grips.