Inside: Feminine Ways To Get A Snake and Flower Tattoo.
Snake tattoos have been a stable motif in the tattoo industry forever. With their sexy slithering design they also pair up perfectly with other designs like skulls, daggers, and flowers. The snake is a flexible element with a rich symbolism.
Even though they can hold somewhat bad connotations, they have many positive meanings in different cultures over the world. Likewise, their representation can range from zoomed-in realistic tattoos, all the way to gentle minimalistic line work.
The snake is just the first part of this tattoo combo, now let’s chat about the flowers. Choosing the right flower for this tattoo is very important. Did you know that each flower has different meanings and symbolism?
Traditional Floral Tattoo Meanings
Florals are popular tattoo choices for their visual beauty and splendor, but they also provide innumerable meanings. In general, flowers represent femininity, love, beauty, and growth. However, every flower has a different meaning depending on its type, stage of growth, and color.
Traditional rose tattoos are as classic as you can get, while hibiscus tattoos are more unique and whimsical. If you’re looking for a gentler, more ladylike flower, you might go for peony tattoos, or for a constant, beaming reminder to be more optimistic, try sunflower tattoos.
Of course, every flower is obviously unique in its appearance, but also has its own list of symbolism. Before you get your ink, make sure you know that specific flower’s commonly perceived meaning.
Snake and Flower Tattoo Meaning
What is the meaning of a snake and flower tattoo combo?
Snakes with other serene natural imagery such as flowers can come to symbolize the gentler and more positive meanings of the snake symbol such as rebirth, change, transformation, fertility, and grace.
Snake and Rose Tattoo Meaning
Does a rose have a special meaning?
The rose tattoo obviously symbolizes love, while the snake represents the wildness that comes along with it.
You could get this tattoo if you were cast down by a relationship, or if you believe love comes along with a dark side. This tattoo means that you were let down by love.
Snake and Flower Tattoo Designs
These slithery snake tattoo ideas are perfectly designed around gorgeous flowers. You will love the powerful and bold artwork that comes with this inspiring list.
1. Black and White Snake and Roses Tattoo
2. Snake and Flower Side Tattoo Design
3. Flower and Snake Hand Tattoo Idea
4. Snake Rose Tattoo on Forearm
5. Sword, Snake, and Roses Tattoo Design
6. Colorful Red Flower with Detailed Snake Tattoo
7. Detailed Line and Dotwork Design
8. Cobra + Poppy Flower Tattoo
Snake Wrapped Around Flower Tattoo Idea
Perfectly wrapped design, these intricate and amazing line workpieces are one of a kind. When planning such a detailed piece like a snake or anything with great detail, it is important to know and trust your tattoo artist’s work. So always ask to take a look at their past projects and ask to see other designs like the ones you are wanting. This helps ensure you are guaranteed to love your body art.
9. Rib Snake and Flower Tattoo Idea
10. Colorful Snake Flower Leg Tattoo
11. Small Snake Wrapped Around Flower Tattoo
12. Full Snake Arm Tattoo with Outlined Flowers
13. Traditional Blackwork Snake Tattoo
14. Black Outlined Snake and Flower Hip Design
15. Small Snake Wrapped Tattoo
Flower and Snake Tattoo Art
Wrapping up our list, these flower and snake tattoo pieces are large and in charge. From full back pieces to bold thigh designs, if you love to make a BIG statement then these ideas are perfect for you.
16. Colorful Flower Tattoo with Snake
17. Detailed Snake and Flower Design
18. All Black Snake with Pink Flowers
19. Unique Outlined Snake and Peony Idea
20. Large Thigh Tattoo Design
21. Colorful Flowers Tattoo Idea
22. Snake Tattoo on Chest
23. Full Back Flower and Snake Design
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love with Your Snake Art
So you want to get a snake tattoo? Here are a few more suggestions when it comes to creating your perfect design.
- Vintage Floral Designs – If you are looking for some beautiful floral tattoo ideas to add to your sexy snake art, then here are a few of our favorite feminine and flirty designs. These vintage flowers take on a whole new meaning and look to your body art. The vintage aesthetic gives the flowers a chic and classic look that just radiates beauty. Along with being beautiful on their own, they can also make good additions to unfinished statement pieces. This is perfect for adding to your snake tattoo design. You can see all our favorite vintage flower tattoo ideas here!
- Sparrow Tattoo Ideas – Chances are if you are looking to get a snake tattoo, then you love the idea and representations of animals and body art. One of our favorite meaningful and symbolic animal tattoos is the Sparrow. You often see these pretty tattoo designs soaring across the body like beautiful works of art. With all different types of colors, variations, and sizes, this tattoo design looks great anywhere.
- Tattoo Pain Chart – Now that you have your mind made up for your next tattoo idea with these snake and flower tattoo ideas, you need to figure out placement. If pain is any sort of factor in your decision-making, then you might want to check out this tattoo pain chart first. We have listed the least to most painful areas on your body for your next ink session. But don’t let the pain stop you, remember it’s only temporary, the beautiful body art is forever. Worth it!
Products You Might Like
Getting a tattoo is a little more than having an idea and getting it done. There is planning, artist hunting, placement decision, and aftercare to be thought about. Here are a few of our favorite products that make those steps a little easier.
- Temporary Tattoo Set – Test of the snake and flower combo with these unique temporary tattoos. Before you make up your mind on design or placement might as well have a little fun on trying things out. Because there are so many different temporary tattoo sets out there, this is a good idea for any futrue tattoo ink that you might get. If you can test drive a car before buying, then you should be able to test out your tattoo ideas.
- Numb Master Topical Anesthetic Cream – One of our favorite products, The Numb Master cream contains 5% lidocaine. It reaches maximum power in 20 to 25 minutes and continues to work for about one hour afterward. As the product absorbs into your skin, it won’t leave a greasy or sticky residue. If you’re not a fan of the pain, this is a great product to use for your next ink session.
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment – Aftercare is probably one of the most important steps of your tattoo journey, so make sure you are prepared. One of the most widely used tattoo aftercare treatments, and you’ll find a lot of artists quick to recommend the old stand-by. What makes Aquaphor the best lotion for tattoo aftercare is that it absorbs the skin’s natural moisture, which keeps the tattoo fresh and promotes healing. A semi-permeable layer is formed from the lotion, which allows moisture to be kept in and everything else to be kept out.