Inside: Iris Tattoo Ideas Designed Perfectly for You.
The fact that there are over 300 different types of iris flowers around the world today makes it pretty clear why the iris tattoo is such a popular option among those who want to get flower tattoos.
They are beautiful flowers, they can be easily manipulated within the designs to fit perfectly on the body, and there are dozens of fantastic meanings that people can attach to these tattoos.
We put together some of those iris tattoo ideas as well as some of the ways that they can be designed to look amazing on the skin.
Iris Tattoo Meaning
The Iris flower tattoo meaning is wise love. If you want to make on your body a symbol of wisdom and advantage then you have to choose a purple or blue Iris tattoo design. Iris is a flower that means cleanliness, greatness, and innocence. Iris tattoo is mostly a female tattoo, girls usually choose small and tiny designs.
Beautiful Iris Tattoo Ideas
1. Long and Skinny Iris Stem
2. Dainty Rib Tattoo
3. Small Black and White Iris
4. Iris Ankle Design
5. Growing Stages
6. Big and Bold
7. Pretty Ankle Flower
Stunning Iris Tattoo Designs
8. Long Iris Wrist Design
9. Beautiful Shoulder Piece
10. Modern Iris Design Idea
11. Black and White Shoulder Design
12. Stunning Chest Piece
13. Purple Watercolor Iris
14. Tiny Purple Flower Tattoo
Pretty Irish Tattoo Tattoos
15. Detailed Iris Bundle
16. Small Shoulder Idea
17. Large Thigh Piece
18. Soft Iris Design
19. Black Outlined Idea
20. Vibrant Tattoo
More Iris Facts:
Can you tattoo the iris of your eye?
Occasionally, corneal tattooing is performed when it might improve eyesight. Corneal tattooing is also performed on patients who still have vision to reduce symptomatic glare associated with large iridectomies or traumatic iris loss. So can you tattoo your iris? Yes, but it can be risky.
More Beautiful Flower Tattoo Design Ideas
- Marigold Tattoo ideas – Marigold is a bright and marvelous kind of flower but definitely more than just eye candy! Besides being beautiful and symbolic did you know that marigold is also pretty functional? Want something to treat skin? Take a marigold cream. Need something to get relieved of troublesome bugs? Plant a marigold flower. Want a charming flower design? Tattoo an illustration of the marigold flower! It’s that easy! Marigold actually makes for some really amazing and creative floral tattoos which are favored by golden yellow and orange colors. It is therefore associated with the sun’s rays and holds specific significance in various cultures.
- Flower Wrist Tattoo Ideas – When you combine the beauty of a flower with the edginess of a wrist tattoo you have a winning combination for a feminine and unique design. Flower wrist tattoos remain a popular choice for many reasons. Adding to their obvious beauty is the individual meanings of the flowers. Some flowers represent love and friendship, while others have associations of new life and peace. While their personal significance may remain a secret, their beauty can be shared with others. Whether you adore a certain blossom for its true beauty or appreciate the sentiment behind it, these flower wrist tattoo ideas are the perfect inspiration for your next tattoo.
- Magnolia Flower Tattoos – Magnolias are one of the most captivating flowers in the world and there is a lot of symbolism wrapped around this beautiful flower. Depending on the culture might impact the significance of the meaning, but no matter what it means to you, the magnolia will still be a flower that people are drawn to. Check out a few of our favorite Magnolia Flower tattoo ideas that are full of beauty.