What are Geometric Tattoos?
A geometric tattoo deals with several lines or geometric shapes that come together to form an even bigger shape. Geometric tattoos can come in the form of leaves, lines, stars, and a host of other patterns. Most often, tattoo artists use black ink to create these types of tattoos.
What are geometric tattoos called?
What does a geometric tattoo symbolize?
Geometric Tattoo Ideas
1. Triangle Geometric Design
2. Colorful Geometric Tattoo Idea
3. Geometric Panda Head
4. Diamond View
5. Geometric Sleeve Tattoo
More About Tattoos
- Single Needle Tattoo – A single needle tattoo is a variation of a fine line tattoo. It is, essentially, the finest of fine line tattooing. That means that, unlike the standard use of multiple needles when tattooing, there is only one needle being used. This results in super thin, dainty, and detailed pieces.
- Tattoo Aftercare – Most tattoo artists have their own personal set of aftercare instructions. But one piece of advice they all have in common is to touch your tattoo with clean hands only. I recommend that you listen to the verbal directions from your tattooer first, then refer to the written directions after. Also, take into consideration that washing your hands shouldn’t be a quick three-second rinse.
- Pop Art Tattoo Definition – A pop art tattoo will stunningly amplify your sense of masculine amazement. The special potential of pop art ink is unparalleled in its limitlessness. Any mainstream icon can be transformed into glorious body art, and an original eye for style is all it takes to pull off an amazing visual feat.