What are Geometric Tattoos?
A geometric tattoo deals with several lines or geometric shapes that come together to form an even bigger shape. Geometric tattoos can come in the form of leaves, lines, stars, and a host of other patterns. Most often, tattoo artists use black ink to create these types of tattoos.
What are geometric tattoos called?
What does a geometric tattoo symbolize?
Geometric Tattoo Ideas
1. Triangle Geometric Design
2. Colorful Geometric Tattoo Idea
3. Geometric Panda Head
4. Diamond View
5. Geometric Sleeve Tattoo
More About Tattoos
- Single Needle Tattoo – In the mood for an old school style of tattooing? Well, these fine line tattoos or otherwise known as single needle tattoos, are cool and will give you a vintage look. Only using a single needle allows the tattoo artist to be detailed and can provide dainty works of art. Pretty sure you are going to enjoy these single needle tattoo design ideas!
- Tattoo Peeling Tips – Tattoo peeling is one of the least fun parts about getting a new tattoo. Don’t worry though, it is a natural part of the healing process and will not have a negative effect on your tattoo long term. While uncomfortable and at times a bit alarming, peeling is no big deal. Read our expert advice on what to do with tattoo peel.
- Pop Art Tattoo Definition – Pop art tattoos are bold, bright, fierce, and a blast to look at. There is no shortage of creativity in this list of awesome pop art tattoo designs. You’ll find lots of reds, blues, and yellow hues in these designs. So if you want your next tattoo to stand out, consider any one of these creative pop art tattoos.