Inside: Flirty + Fun Lips Tattoo Designs .
Intimate and erotic activities are frequently depicted in images of lips, particularly females, in a color or pattern associated with passion. Wherever the lip tattoo is placed, it will usually appear as if someone has just kissed the owner’s body.
It is not unusual to have these tattoos placed on the back of the neck or the bicep, but this design can be used almost anywhere on the body.
Take a look at our collection of creative lip tattoo designs and ideas.
Table of Contents
Lips Tattoo Meaning
It is possible to use the image of lips as a metaphor for verbal communication that goes beyond sexual encounters. A proper communication or an inability is conveyed by the image of closed lips. The lips tattoo can be used as a reminder to open up to others if you’re having a hard time communicating with others. Someone who gets a lips tattoo may be trying to send a message to those who approach them that they prefer not to engage in conversation with them.
Kiss Lips Tattoo Designs
When red lips are placed in an intimate area like the hips, neck, abdomen, etc., they are usually meant to convey attraction and kissing.
Because these are often deeply symbolic tattoos, their owners may choose to conceal them.
1. Red Lips Tattoo Idea
2. Lips Tattoo on Hip Design
3. Outlined Lips on Back of Arm
4. Red Striped Lips
5. Sketched Unique Lips Tattoo
6. Kiss Lips Tattoo on Neck
7. Kiss Lips Tattoo
Tattoo of Lips Ideas
For a truly unique tattoo design, these lips can be incorporated into any design and look stunning on all parts of your body.
8. Lips Tattoo on Wrist
9. Kiss Me Tattoo Design
10. Lips and Pills Tattoo Art
11. Dotwork Fanged Lips
12. Black Lips Tattoo Art
13. Simple Woman Lips Tattoo
Lips with Skull Tattoo
Lips with Skull Tattoo Meaning
Only the most perfect of kisses can be deadly. You’ve experienced the kind of kiss I’m referring to—the kind that makes you feel weak in the knees and makes you forget about your better judgment. Death’s Kiss. Those who have tattoos of deadly kisses on their bodies must know exactly what we’re talking about, as evidenced by the photos below.
14. Skull on Lips Tattoo Idea
15. Red Lips with Black Skull
16. Black Lips with Skull Tattoo
Creative Lip Tattoos
17. Rainbow Lips Tattoo Art
18. Lips with Bullet Tattoo Idea
19. Detailed Lips with Fangs
20. Lips with Flowers Tattoo Idea
21. Colorful Lips with Piercings
22. Red Lips with Ocean View
23. Lips Tattoo on Wrist
24. Spooky lips design
25. Lips eating an animal
26. An entire art deco sleeve of color and lips
27. – 43. Other body art tattoos
44. – 70. Cosmetic tattoos for lips
71. Lips with hands
72. Lips with names
73. And the best shade of lipstick for a tattoo
PS. How much will getting a lip tattoo hurt?
More Tattoo Inspiration You’ll Love
If you like these lips tattoo designs then you might love these other fun tattoo inspirations. These meaningful and unique designs are the perfect body art that you will love.
- Inspiring Dream Catcher Tattoos – Dreamcatcher tattoos are just as meaningful as actual dreamcatchers. They are well known amongst Native Americans and have become increasingly popular over the years. These fashionable beauties are believed to protect you from evil and bad dreams. There are so many awesome ideas to choose from, and they look great in all different sizes. Get some tattoo inspiration by looking at all these cool dreamcatcher tattoo designs.
- Timeless Flower and Clock Tattoos – Looking for a “timeless” tattoo, or maybe a “time-full” one? Clocks are intricate objects that can symbolize so much in a design. Clocks can be both masculine and feminine and can be a focal point or an addition to a stronger subject. When looking to add a time-bound meaning to your tattoo design, consider these examples for inspiration.
- Shooting Star Tattoos – Remember the last time you wished upon a shooting star? Chances are, the answer to that is yes. Shooting stars are the symbol of hope and romance, which is ever needed in the world we live in today. Some may also feel that shooting stars fill them with childlike wonder. Regardless of your experience with them, I’d bet that the idea of a shooting star makes you happy. I get it! These beautiful shooting star tattoos will leave you hopeful!