Inside: Fascinating Book Tattoo Ideas Full of Wonder.
A tattoo is a way of self-expression for a life-time. So why not choose a design from your favorite book? Literature has been inspirational for tattoo lovers for ages, especially children’s stories. They are filled with enchanting illustrations and memorable lines which can be used as body art. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Harry Potter, The Little Prince are just some of the most popular books composed of quotes with deep meanings.
If you wanna have one literary tattoo that will stay with you for the rest of your life, you might love these fascinating book tattoo ideas.
We’ve found an excellent array of tattoos featuring books as well as references to some of the most influential books of all time. From gorgeous sketch-like pieces to others exploding with color, there is more than likely a tattoo that fits everyone here. For instance, we found some of the most impressive line work we’ve ever seen in this list, which must be something about the storybook mood that books inspire.
Book Tattoo Ideas
1. Open Book Tattoo
2. Stacked Book Magic
3. Book Full of Beauty
4. Detailed Stack of Books
5. Colorful Book Tattoo
6. Book Flying Away
7. Small Book Tattoos
8. Cutest Stack of Books Tattoo
Book Quote Tattoo Ideas
9. Quote Tattoo with Book
11. Perfect Quote from Book
12. Favorite Quote from Book
13. Book Lover Tattoo
14. Cool Book Quote
15. I’ve lived a thousand lives
16. It’s History. It’s Poetry.
Book Inspired Tattoos
17. Awe-Inspiring Book Tattoo
18. Perfect Sunday Book Day
19. Cool Book Inspired Tattoo
20. Watercolor Book Tattoo
21. Beautiful Watercolor Design
22. Comic Book Tattoo Sleeve
23. Harry Potter Inspired Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Half Butterfly, Half Flower Tattoo – Since the birth of the tattoo culture, the butterfly tattoo has grown into an association with art. Of course, their vibrancy of color and the characteristics of their physical features are most often associated with femininity. Beauty and weightlessness, purity, and love usually refer to those beautiful creatures. While tattoos are the modern way of showing your personality and identifying yourself, butterfly tattoos may show more of your personality associated with a caterpillar going through difficult stages to grow or break free and turn in a beautiful butterfly.
- Cute Little Tattoos – Small tattoos may be discreet, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a huge impact. In fact, sometimes little tattoo ideas for women are the most meaningful! Plus, if you’re getting a tattoo for the first time, you may want to consider getting a tiny tattoo design somewhere that can be hidden. Nevertheless, with so many cute small tattoos to choose from, it can be a challenge picking just one piece of artwork.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women in particular have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…