Inside: Vibrant Violet Flower Tattoo Ideas + Designs That Are Pretty.
Violets have been around and used in ceremonies and culture for centuries. The leaves are heart-shaped and therefore get associated with beauty and love in certain circumstances. However, these flowers mean whatever you want when you get the tattoo. I’m partial to them because they are my sorority Sigma Kappa tattoo ideas of choice.
The key is to make sure you get a tattoo artist that you feel comfortable with.
Violet Tattoo Variations
When you spot a violet flower tattoo, you are probably going to see it in a lot of creative ways. The great thing about floral tattoos is that they can be the focus of the tattoo or used as filler and this can change the meaning of the tattoo altogether. Below are a couple of the versions we enjoy.
Basic Violet Flower Tattoo
This tattoo is just like it sounds. It encapsulates everything that is beautiful about the violet flower and puts it in a tattoo. The vibrant purple colors combined with the beautiful patterns and shapes make for a very noticeable tattoo that will symbolize the beauty in life. It can also mean any of the above things we talked about.
Black & Grey Violet Tattoo
The black & grey violet floral tattoo is one for those that either has a theme that isn’t colored already or they just enjoy the shapes and flow of the violet flower. This design is really simple and might be done with fine lines or a traditional style that offers more bolding of lines.
Watercolor Violet Tattoo
The watercolor style is the perfect style for any floral tattoo and when combined with the colors and shapes of the violet flower tattoo, it makes for a really eye-popping tattoo that you will be proud of for a long time. The whimsical style of the watercolor really captures the beauty of this meaningful flower.
Vibrant Violet Flower Tattoo Ideas
1. Single Violet Flower Stem
2. Soft Wrapping Violets
3. Matching Violet Flowers
4. Small Back of the Neck Violet
5. Soft Violet Petals
6. Realistic Violet Tattoo Design
7. Watercolor Violet Flower
Pretty Violet Designs
8. Violet Flower Bundle
9. Sideboob Flower Design
10. Violet Bicep Tattoo
11. Flowery Foot Design
12. Violet Rib Design
13. Tiny Violet Tattoo
14. Long Violet Stem
15. Flower Thigh Tattoo
16. Vibrant Violets
Violet Flower Tattoo Ideas
17. Ankle Flower Design
18. Violet Flower Tattoo Outline
19. Large Flower Thigh Design
20. Phases of a Blooming Violet
21. Black and White Violet Tattoo
22. Bright Flower Design
23. Violet Flower Wreath Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Sunflower Tattoo Ideas – Speaking of a flower that represents something amazing! The sunflower not only represents sunshine and happiness, but they also help each other below the surface. Sunflower roots are aware of each other and have been shown to work together to share nutrients. Isn’t that beautiful? I love how much sunflowers represent and how they are full of beauty, happiness, and devotion.
- Lily Flower Tattoo Ideas – Searching for that perfect next tattoo design can be a fun and exciting time! Lily tattoo designs are beautiful, creative, and can be found in various styles. Lily flower tattoos look great in both large and smaller designs. They symbolize love, pride, beauty, rebirth, and purity. Expressing yourself with such a powerful tattoo is easy with these design ideas. Check them out to get some inspiration on which style of lily tattoo to get.
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and a humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.