Inside: 23 Adoption Tattoos Honoring Family and Love
Adoption pride manifests in different ways. For some, it’s openly sharing their adoption stories with those close to them. For others, it’s blogging or posting on social media so a wider audience can see the positive effects of adoption.
Just like every person, an adoption is unique and special. Why not remember such a momentous occasion with a thoughtful tattoo.
Each of these adoption tattoos is creative, unique, and meaningful. They embrace and symbolize the fact that you don’t have to share the same blood to be family. Getting ink like your kids names tattoos, or special fingerprint tattoos can be a wonderful way to remind you of this daily.
Amazing Adoption Symbol Tattoos
1. Black outlined: This is sweet and simple adoption symbol and can be a great option for commemorating adopted grandchildren tattoos.
2. Floral Adoption Symbol: Adoption symbol tattoo with adopted children’s birth month flowers surrounding it.
3. Semi-Colon & Rose
4. Floral Wrapped: I love this idea of wrapping the classic adoption symbol with flowers that represent the birth month of that child.
5. Roman Numeral Center
6. Black & Red
7. Love: Such a pretty way to show off the adoption symbol.
8. Rose Wrapped Symbol
9. Paint Splatter: A colorful way to show your love of adoption!
Unique Adoption Tattoos
10. The Missing Puzzle Piece
11. Ohana: Ohana means family!
12. Roman Numeral Adoption Date: This is the perfect adoption tattoo idea. It’s simple and clean and perfect to remember the date of adoption!
13. Birth Month Flower
14. Country Outline: If you adopt from another country, this is a sweet symbol of what amazing things came from there.
15. Name and Date
16. Rooted Tree
17. Infinite Love: The perfect way to show your infinite love for all your children.
18. Flower Triangle
A Few More Great Ideas to Celebrate Adoption
19. Detailed Adoption Symbol
20. Floral Heart: This is such a pretty tattoo idea that you can add a name or date too.
21. Found by Love
22. Finger Print Heart
23. Adoption Symbol with Butterfly
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Baby Feet Tattoo – Your baby’s footprints can be some of the most precious memories you have. They were so little and innocent during that time. They loved you and you loved them. Getting a baby footprint tattoo can forever engrain that moment in your memory so you can revel in that amazing time for a lifetime.
- Semicolon Tattoo – Each tattoo is unique and a representation of its wearer’s style, emotions, and life. The semicolon tattoo is a popular symbol of an internal and silent struggle. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas.
- Small Tattoo Ideas for Men – Small tattoos for men can be significant or just a whim of an idea. Maybe you already have a sleeve full of ink or your back is full of tattoos that you can’t show off and you want just something small to show off. This may be your one and only tattoo and you really want to make it count, but you are trying to figure out where to start.