Inside: 34 Sweet Baby Feet Tattoo Ideas
Every symbol or drawing in this universe has some hidden meanings. Likewise, footprint tattoos tell a story about a person’s emotional and mental journey to the place where one is standing right now. Usually, these tattoos are a way to express gratitude and pay tribute to people or pets that are very close to you.
To be really honest, it is one of the cutest things ever. The mark of a baby’s footprints can be a lasting memory of when the parents held their baby for the first time in their arms. It can also be done to immortalize the remembrance of a departed child. These baby feet tattoo ideas are great, and both parents can enjoy them.
Sweet Baby Feet Tattoos
1. Rainbow Baby Foot
2. Charlie: This concept is cool. The footprint appears as if it’s made of soot with the child’s name written into it.
3. Birthdate: A great font really brings a work together.
4. Watercolor Impression
5. Forearm Prints
6. Matching Baby Feet: Here we have one of the most creative examples we’ve come across in a while. A brilliant design that gets both parents involved.
7. Big Back Piece
8. Scrolling Font
9. Dotwork Design: Nailed it. The only dotwork design on the list.
Baby Feet Tattoo Ideas
10. Purple Bow
11. For Alan
12. Tiny Footprints
13. Rainbow Baby: A rainbow baby is a miracle for the families grieving the loss of a child. With these tattoos moms and dads acknowledge both their joy and sorrow.
14. Sketched Footprint: I love this sketched footprint!
15. Birth Detail Footprint
16. Perfectly Sketched
17. Tiny Initial: Oh how sweet is this tiny detailed baby foot with a little initial!
18. Circle Details
19. Perfectly Pink Footprint: This is such a stunning and beautiful baby foot tattoo! One of my top favorites!
20. Blue Bird Familia
Oh Baby, Sentimental Tattoo Ideas
22. Watercolor Rainbow
23. Baby Feet Butterfly: How sweet are these two feet turned into a butterfly!
24. Large Side Piece
25. Framed Baby Feet
26. Baby Feet Clock
27. Lennon: A sweet memory for your baby!
28. Pink Baby Heart
29. Baby Foot Butterfly
30. Tribal Baby Feet
31. Tiny Baby Feet
32. Baby Foot Wings: For that sweet baby!
33. Flower Hearts
34. Bunch of Baby Feet
Why are baby feet so personal?
Getting those tiny footprints on various parts of your bodies gives a heartfelt message and shows that from now on your attention will revolve around this tiny little angel. It reminds you about your promise to care for, to look after and to provide everything that is in your reach to this new member of your family.
These footprints on your body are a way to rejoice the connection and bond between you and your child. There are numerous designs of baby footprint tattoos in a tattooist’s catalog. However, make sure to choose one that is close to your heart or you can also come up with your own composition that suits your style.
More Tattoo Ideas
If you like these baby feet tattoo ideas then you will love these other fun tattoos!
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women in particular have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Every tattoo has a story that’s meant to be told, shared, celebrated and experienced. One particular design that’s making waves across the Internet is that of a semicolon tattoo. They aren’t just a trend, they’re a symbol of a silent fight. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas!
- Small Tattoo Ideas for Men – Small tattoos for men can be significant or just a whim of an idea. Maybe you already have a sleeve full of ink or your back is full of tattoos that you can’t show off and you want just something small to show off. This may be your one and only tattoo and you really want to make it count, but you are trying to figure out where to start.
Let us know in the comments your favorite baby feet tattoos!