Inside: Beautiful Gardenia Tattoo Ideas (Simple + Minimalist)
Gardenia tattoos are incredibly attractive! The delicate look of a gardenia tattoo will stand out on its own, but it can also be combined with other flowers or patterns to create an even more stunning masterpiece. This guide to gardenia tattoos provides you with plenty of examples of how you can customize your own unique piece of art that’s unlike any other out there.
Whether you choose black and white, color, or geometric patterns, you really can’t make a bad choice. These gardenia tattoo designs are truly stunning and are sure to inspire you get get your next tattoo appointment made.
Table of Contents
Gardenia Tattoo Meaning
Gardenias are beautiful flowers, and getting a tattoo of one symbolizes having a pure heart, gentle personality, and kindness. Each color of gardenia tattoo has a little bit different meaning.
Gardenias are symbols of love, joy, peace, and trust. These flowers are most often gifted to signify some form of partnership or romance but can also be seen as a sign of clairvoyance- when it is assumed that you already know more than what has been revealed or told.
It’s also well known for representing spiritual life, attraction, positive energy, and attraction.
White Gardenia Flower
White gardenia plants symbolize different things for different people. Some believe them to symbolize the purest love or harmony, while others use them in their homes as decoration or give them as gifts.
Red Gardenia Flower
It is important to mention that the symbolism behind the red gardenia differs from that of the white gardenia. The red version represents a hidden love between two people – similar to red roses and seen as an expression of passionate or amorous love or even devotion. Red gardenias are often given between two secret lovers as a simple of their love and romance for each other.
Gardenia Flower Tattoo Ideas
1. Gardenia Flowers in Shape of Heart
2. Black and White Gardenia Shoulder Piece
3. Pretty Group of Flowers Tattoo
4. White Ink Gardenia Design
5. Large Arm Piece of Gardenia Flowers
6. Perfectly Shaded Flower Tattoo
7. Pretty Pink Toned Gardenia Flower Design
8. Single Stem Gardiana Flowers
9. Soft Thin Line Flower Design
10. Blue Gardenia Flower
Small Gardenia Tattoo Designs
11. Gardenia Tattoo Outline
12. Simple Flower Tattoo Idea for Men
13. Small Ankle Flower Design
14. Gardenia in a Circle
15. Cluster of Flowers on Back
16. Small Temporary Flower Tattoo
17. Flowers in the Shape of the Moon Tattoo Design
Beautiful Gardenia Flower Body Art
18. Group of Gardenia Flowers
19. White Gardenia Flower Design
20. Unique Linework of Gardenia Flower Tattoo
21. Single Line Minimalist Gardenia Tattoo
22. Colored Gardenia Design with White Ink
23. Single Stem Flower Tattoo
24. Blooming Gardenia Flower Art
25. Large Outlined Design of Gardenia
26. Floral Spine Tattoo Design
27. Watercolor Gardenia Flower Idea
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you love these beautiful gardenia tattoo ideas then you should check out a few more fun flower tattoo designs.
- Pretty Poppy Flower Tattoos – There is lots of symbolism behind getting a beautiful poppy tattoo. It could mean that you are carefree, a free spirit, and independent. Or they also represent peace, death of a loved one, and rest. No matter what meaning matters to you, a brand new poppy flower tattoo is sure to brighten your day and your spirit. Look over these lovely poppy flower tattoo designs!
- May Birth Flower Tattoos – The Lily of the valley tattoos symbolize purity, humility, sincerity, and discretion. But most importantly, they symbolize happiness. The lily of the valley is also the “birth month flower” for May. So, that makes it an official flower of Gemini. People born under this star sign often get a lily of the valley tattoo to represent their star sign. The beauty and meanings behind this flower make it the most popular tattoo design.
- Violet Flower Tattoo Ideas – When you spot a violet flower tattoo, you are probably going to see it in a lot of creative ways. As with other floral designs, the violet flower can either be the subject of an amazing piece, or be used as a subtle addition. The violet flower is full of color and beauty and creates a memorable image to wear for a lifetime.