Inside: Our Favorite Rosary Tattoo Designs + Ideas.
Regardless of whether you are a man or a woman, one of the many rosary tattoos out there could be a great way to show your pride in your religion while also getting a very attractive tattoo. There are many places you can place your rosary tattoo and even more designs to choose from.
Each bead of the rosary represents the sequence of prayers that are to be said in order to complete the rosary. Rosaries are carried by priests, nuns, and devote worshippers. Design-wise, you will probably want to include every bead found in a real rosary if you plan on “using” it as one. Of course, if you are getting the tattoo simply as a meaningful religious symbol, then you can have as many or as few beads as you like. It all comes down to your preference, though the majority of rosary tattoos out there are quite realistic.
Meaning of Rosary Bead Tattoos
Rosaries have made a popular and beautiful image for tattoos to convey a complete dedication to the word of God. In most cases, this is the primary meaning that people want to get across to outsiders, though more meanings can be used. The truth is that these are quite personal tattoos, so it’s more important what the rosary means to you rather than thinking about what other people will think of the design you choose.
Often pictured with a cross, a bible, or praying hands, the rosary is an instant identifier of a believer of the Christian faith. The other religious symbols that you include with your rosary tattoo come down to what meanings you want to use and how you want your whole design to look. You should also think about the size that you want and where you want the tattoo to be placed so you can ensure that everything will fit perfectly.
Rosary Tattoo on Hand
1. Rosary on Wrist with Shadow
2. Rosary Tattoo on Wrist Idea
3. Thumb Tattoo of Rosary
4. Rosary Finger Tattoo
5. Hand to Arm Rosary Design
6. Blessed Hand Rosary Idea
7. Rosary Thumb Design
Rosary Tattoo on Arm
8. Mid Arm Rosary Tattoo Idea
9. In Loving Memory
10. Rosary on Arm Tattoo
11. 3D Rosary Tattoo Design
12. Masculine Rosary Arm Tattoo
13. Roses and Rosary Full Sleeve Design
14. Full Sleeve Rosary
Praying Hands with Rosary Tattoo Design
15. Praying Hands with Rosary Beads Tattoo
16. Praying Hands with Roses
17. Beautifully Detailed Praying Hands Tattoo Idea
18. Tattooed Praying Hands with Family
Rosary Cross Tattoo
19.Rosary Cross Ankle Tattoo
20. Rosary Finger Tattoo
21. Salice Rose Rosary Tattoo
22. Colorful Rosary with Cross
23. Rosary Tattoo on Wrist
24. – 45. Bible Verse Tattoos to add along side your rosary beads.
46. – 71. Amazing cross tattoos to end the beads with.
72. – 86. Celtic crosses to make the rosary tattoo idea old school.
87. This ankle version is perfect.
PS. Can you go to heaven with tattoos?
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Sweet Peach Tattoo Designs + Ideas – Although it is more popular among women, the peach also looks good on men too. So, there isn’t much difference whether you’re a guy or a girl – a peach is a beautiful design that suits both. Usually, people choose colorful or even hyper-realistic small-size tattoos. The most popular placements are hips, forearms, belly, chest, and feet. Take a look at our collection of peach tattoo ideas below. We are sure that you will find the inspiration for your next (or the first) tattoo.
- The Best Booty Tattoos + Designs – If you’re considering getting a sexy booty tattoo, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Whether you’re thinking of adorning your booty with a tiny and subtle design or making your entire butt a work of colorful art, there’s just something so captivating about it. For one thing, not everyone will get to see it, making the tattoo your delicious little secret. While it might not be the most conventional place to get inked, these booty tattoos prove that they’re anything but distasteful. In fact, a butt tattoo can be a permanent reminder of just how sexy you truly are.
- Dainty Hibiscus Tattoos – One of the most beautiful and dainty flowers is the hibiscus. When it comes to meaningful floral tattoos, hibiscus mostly takes the lead. This flower is more feminine and fits perfectly on women. The uniqueness of this particular flower is that It can sync with any other design very easily. You can also play with various colors to make it more personal.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets – Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Tattoo Aftercare Lotion soothes inflamed skin, reduces itchiness, and may even help your new tattoo heal quickly and evenly. Continuing to use after being inked will keep your skin moisturized and healing and may increase the length of time between touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Comes with 16 Roll of Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wraps in 6 Different Colors. Dimensions: 1.6″ x 5 yards (W x L) Per Roll. Self Adhesive Strips Make it Very Easy to Attach it on Tattoo Grips.