Inside: Our Favorite Rosary Tattoo Designs + Ideas.
Rosary tattoos can be an excellent method to demonstrate your religious devotion while also having a beautiful tattoo, no matter if you’re a man or woman. A rosary tattoo can be placed in a variety of locations, and there are a wide lot of different options to pick from.
In order to finish the rosary, it is customary to recite the beads in the proper order. There are rosaries in the hands of clergy, nuns, and devout Catholics. Design-wise, you should definitely include every bead found in a real rosary if you plan on using it as such.
Meaning of Rosary Bead Tattoos
Tattoos depicting rosaries have become very popular as a way to show a person’s devotion to Holy scripture. Many times, this is the primary message conveyed, however other meanings can be used as well. It’s crucial to remember that these are very personal tattoos, so don’t worry too much about what others may think of your choice of rosary.
An image of the rosary is instantly recognized as belonging to someone who adheres to the Christian faith. Incorporating other religious symbols into your rosary tattoo is entirely up to your personal taste and the overall design of your body art. You should also consider the tattoo’s location and size to make sure that everything fits together flawlessly.
Rosary Tattoo on Hand
1. Rosary on Wrist with Shadow
2. Rosary Tattoo on Wrist Idea
3. Thumb Tattoo of Rosary
4. Rosary Finger Tattoo
5. Hand to Arm Rosary Design
6. Blessed Hand Rosary Idea
7. Rosary Thumb Design
Rosary Tattoo on Arm
8. Mid Arm Rosary Tattoo Idea
9. In Loving Memory
10. Rosary on Arm Tattoo
11. 3D Rosary Tattoo Design
12. Masculine Rosary Arm Tattoo
13. Roses and Rosary Full Sleeve Design
14. Full Sleeve Rosary
Praying Hands with Rosary Tattoo Design
15. Praying Hands with Rosary Beads Tattoo
16. Praying Hands with Roses
17. Beautifully Detailed Praying Hands Tattoo Idea
18. Tattooed Praying Hands with Family
Rosary Cross Tattoo
19.Rosary Cross Ankle Tattoo
20. Rosary Finger Tattoo
21. Salice Rose Rosary Tattoo
22. Colorful Rosary with Cross
23. Rosary Tattoo on Wrist
24. – 45. Bible Verse Tattoos to add along side your rosary beads.
46. – 71. Amazing cross tattoos to end the beads with.
72. – 86. Celtic crosses to make the rosary tattoo idea old school.
87. This ankle version is perfect.
PS. Can you go to heaven with tattoos?
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Sweet Peach Tattoo Designs + Ideas – Although these little peach tattoos may not always represent the love of food, they do still have a cute and fun meaning. This list is packed full of peachy designs are perfect for whatever peach dreams you are looking for. From super realistic to just juicy illustrations, here are some of our favorite peach tattoo pictures. Check out a few of our favorite flirty and fun designs.
- The Best Booty Tattoos + Designs – Booty’s are a cultural phenomenon that have become things of worship. Baby got back….indeed. “please don’t lose that butt” or that butt tattoo! Adding a little ink to that caboose may be exactly what your sex appeal needs. Have a look at our list of the best booty tattoos for inspiration.
- Dainty Hibiscus Tattoos – Hibiscus tattoos are often big and bold with vibrant colors. However, there are also many dainty hibiscus tattoo designs to choose from. Many believe that the hibiscus flower means good fortune, joy, hope, and happiness. These beautiful flowers will be a masterpiece no matter where you have it placed. Take a look at these dainty hibiscus flower tattoo designs.