Inside: Patchwork Quilt Tattoo Ideas + Designs.
In my opinion, everybody needs a hobby, and we are free to choose any hobby we want. Today I want to focus on a popular hobby like quilting. So if you really love to sew quilts then you should pay attention to all tattoo ideas.
Patchwork tattoos are fairly intricate and detailed. While each one is different, you can typically see a bunch of different shapes that add depth and dimension to the tattoo.
Quilt block tattoos make amazing memorial pieces as well as represent all sorts of things! Love, comfort, and healing are a few things patchwork quilt tattoos symbolize.
Over the years, quilt tattoos have become more popular and once you see the vibrant colors and detailed designs, it’s not hard to see why. Let’s dive into these fun and unique quilt tattoo ideas.
Types of Quilt Tattoo Blocks
If you are trying to find a specific style or meaning to your quilt tattoo, then you may like to check out these different quilt block ideas and their special meaning.
List Quilt Block Names and Meanings: The Ultimate Guides includes names, photos, descriptions, and even a little history for the most popular quilt blocks out there. You’ll love this list of quilting types.
- Arkansas Traveler Quilt Block
- Bear Paw Block
- Cathedral Windows Quilt Block
- Celtic Square Block Pattern
- Chinese Coin Block
- Churn Dash Quilt Block
- Diamond in the Squares Block
- Dresden Plate Block
- Drunkard’s Path Block
- Flying Geese Quilt Block
- Half Square Triangle Block
- Hourglass Block
- Lattice Quilt Block
- Log Cabin Quilt Block
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Pineapple Block Pattern
- Rail Fence Quilt Block
- Snail Trail Quilt Block
- Snowball Block
- Star Quilt Blocks
- Square in a Square Block
Heart Patchwork Quilt Tattoo Ideas
These vivid quilt tattoos can be used as a remembrance piece, or a tribute to design! These heart-shaped quilt patterns are extra special if you are paying tribute to a loved one who once loved to quilt.
1. Heart Tattoo Quilt Pattern
2. Colorful Heart Quilt Design
3. Black and White Heart Pattern
4. Patchwork Tattoo Designs
5. Quilted with Lace Idea
Patchwork Tattoo Designs
I love how many different variations of quilts there are to choose from, you can totally create your own unique piece.
6. Quilting Elements Tattoo
7. Quilted Bow Design
8. Bird and Quilt Tattoo Idea
9. Patchwork Elephant Quilt
10. Born to Quilt Tattoo
11. Custom Quilt Design
12. Colorful Quilted Patches
13. Fresh Quilt Tattoo Idea
14. Black and White Quilt Pattern Design
15. Colorful Quilted Flower Idea
16. Simple Quilt Square
Quilt Tattoo Designs
These full-sized quilt tattoo ideas are one of a kind and perfect for your next tat. Each design is personally unique to it’s owner, you can choose a large piece or a simple design.
17. Dragon Quilt Idea
18. Full Red Quilt Tattoo Design
19. Unique Quilt Square
20. Realistic Quilt Tattoo Idea
21. Simple Colorful Quilted Tattoo
22. Watermelon Quilt Square Design
23. Black Shaded Quilt Idea
24. Quilted Guitar Design
25. Full Quilted Leg Sleeve Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these cool quilt tattoo ideas, then check out a few more of our favorites.
- Elephant Tattoo Ideas – The largest land animal on Earth lives within a family that has strong ties to children, parents, and grandparents. Elephants bond for life and do not forget their tribe. The age-old idiom “elephants never forget” symbolizes the gift of memory. Elephants also have strong ties to Hindu culture. They are represented as the divine God Ganesha and are interpreted as having wisdom, luck, and prosperity. An elephant tattoo includes all of these meanings and more. They are especially good for someone who is in mourning as they symbolize divinity and memory.
- Vibrant Violet Flower Tattoo Ideas – Violets have been around and used in ceremonies and culture for centuries. The leaves are heart-shaped and therefore get associated with beauty and love in certain circumstances. However, these flowers mean whatever you want when you get the tattoo. I’m partial to them because they are my sorority Sigma Kappa tattoo ideas of choice. The key is to make sure you get a tattoo artist that you feel comfortable with.
- Palm Tattoos – If you have a serious addiction to tattoos, you might be ready to opt for a palm tattoo. Palm tattoos are awesome and will make you look even more badass than you already do. Plus, if you can tough through the pain of a palm tattoo, you can pretty much tough through anything! Don’t let that scare you away, though. Don’t make any decisions until you have seen all of these palm tattoo designs.
These quilt tattoo ideas are just as unique and intricate as the quilts they replicate. Check out our favorite designs and let us know in the comments your favorite.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets– Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – New tattoos are exciting, but you will experience itchiness and inflammation. To prevent irritation, to speed up your recovery time, and to extend the life and vibrancy of your new tattoo, we recommend using Bright Tattoo – Tattoo Aftercare Lotion. For the best results, you can use it daily to keep your skin moisturized, happy, and extend the time you need between ink touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Temporary watercolor tattoos are a really fun way to gain the experience of wearing a tattoo without the long-term commitment. The butterfly set of watercolor tattoos is a fan favorite. Have a look at our list of temporary watercolor butterflies set tattoos.
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Need to cover your new tattoo? Get this self grip wrap! It comes in several different colors and because it has a self grip there is no need for tape. It’s comfortable and can be used in other ways too. Check it out and get some ordered today!