Inside: Elephant Tattoo Ideas full of Wisdom & Soul
Elephants never forget, and their old age gifts them with admirable wisdom. Humans can learn so much about life, solitude and love when studying how this ancient mammal carries their weight no matter how heavy, with such remarkable grace and beauty.
Not only does an elephant represent memory, empathy and compassion, there is a strong connection of the species to Buddhism, as the Buddha selected the rare white elephant for his incarnations. The white elephant symbolizes both wisdom and fertility, making it a beautiful choice for a maternal design. Granted white tattoos will fade over time, this may be a wise choice if you don’t want visible commitment.
For lovers seeking a couple of tattoo designs who would rather forgo name or wedding ring designs in fear of bad luck or jinx their union, the stately elephant symbolizes both fidelity and loyalty- two key elements in any successful union.
Cute Elephant Tattoo Ideas
1. Single Outline Elephant Tattoo
2. Small Elephant Tattoo
3. Detailed Elephant Head
4. Elephant Holding Flower
5. Geometric Elephant Head
6. Outline of Elephant
Mama and Baby Elephant Tattoo
7. Mama and Baby Elephant Walking
8. Mom Protecting Baby
9. Little and Mama Elephant with Flowers
10. Mama and Babies
11. Line of Elephant Babes
12. Detailed Elephant Family
13. Mom and Babe Elephant Scene
Colorful Elephant Designs
14. Colorful Mom and Baby Elephant
15. Rainbow Watercolor Elephant Tattoo Ideas
16. Multicolored Background
17. Colorful Water Spraying
18. Large Colorful Elephant Thigh Tattoo
Elephant Tattoo with Flowers
19. Flower Crown on Elephant
20. Half Flowers, Half Elephant
21. Flower Outline of Elephant
22. Pink Flower Crown
23. Baby Elephant with Flowers
24. Flower Elephant
25. Elephant Back Tattoo with Flowers
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Meaningful Tree Tattoos – Trees are one of the main purest of elements on this earth, they help us breathe by providing oxygen for our bodies, they are a beautiful reminder for nature loves, and they help preserve our environment. Tree Tattoos are a great way to represent growth, healing, beauty, and strength. They can serve as beautiful reminders of mother nature and our dedication to treating her right.
- Our Favorite Freckly Tattoo Ideas – Cosmetic tattooing is nothing new. From eyebrow micro-blading to permanent eyeliner, more and more people are turning toward ink to make sure they look flawless from the moment they wake up. One of the more popular processes at the moment is freckle tattoos. While excessive sun exposure can cause serious skin damage, faux freckles are the semi-permanent option to get you looking constantly sun-kissed. Now, of course, it’s easy to overdo it, so be careful. There’s a fine line between a naturally speckled vibe and having polka dots on the cheeks. So, we rounded up a few of our favorite natural Freckle Tattoo Ideas and if you’re not ready to commit then we have a few fun temporary freckle tattoo ideas for you too.
- Cute Little Tattoos – Small tattoos may be discreet, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a huge impact. In fact, sometimes little tattoo ideas for women are the most meaningful! Plus, if you’re getting a tattoo for the first time, you may want to consider getting a tiny tattoo design somewhere that can be hidden. Nevertheless, with so many cute small tattoos to choose from, it can be a challenge picking just one piece of artwork.