Inside: Elephant Tattoo Ideas full of Wisdom & Soul
Elephants are renowned worldwide as symbols of wisdom and strength, and their symbolism is represented in the wide variety of elephant tattoos you’ll find scattered across the globe today. But while there are many depictions of elephants in the world of ink, few tattoos capture the spirit of this mighty animal like those that portray it walking alongside ancient scriptures or leading an army of warriors into battle. If you’re looking to get an elephant tattoo full of wisdom and soul, make sure you consider these 25 ideas before going under the needle.
Elephants are known as a symbol of strength, power, and wisdom. Elephants are also known to be very spiritual animals, so they can also represent your faith or spirituality. Elephant tattoos are popular among ment and women because of their important symbolism.
Cute Elephant Tattoo Ideas
1. Single Outline Elephant Tattoo
2. Small Elephant Tattoo
3. Detailed Elephant Head
4. Elephant Holding Flower
5. Geometric Elephant Head
6. Outline of Elephant
Mama and Baby Elephant Tattoo
7. Mama and Baby Elephant Walking
8. Mom Protecting Baby
9. Little and Mama Elephant with Flowers
10. Mama and Babies
11. Line of Elephant Babes
12. Detailed Elephant Family
13. Mom and Babe Elephant Scene
Colorful Elephant Designs
14. Colorful Mom and Baby Elephant
15. Rainbow Watercolor Elephant Tattoo Ideas
16. Multicolored Background
17. Colorful Water Spraying
18. Large Colorful Elephant Thigh Tattoo
Elephant Tattoo with Flowers
19. Flower Crown on Elephant
20. Half Flowers, Half Elephant
21. Flower Outline of Elephant
22. Pink Flower Crown
23. Baby Elephant with Flowers
24. Flower Elephant
25. Elephant Back Tattoo with Flowers
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Meaningful Tree Tattoos – Trees are one of the main purest of elements on this earth, they help us breathe by providing oxygen for our bodies, they are a beautiful reminder for nature loves, and they help preserve our environment. Tree Tattoos are a great way to represent growth, healing, beauty, and strength. They can serve as beautiful reminders of mother nature and our dedication to treating her right.
- Our Favorite Freckly Tattoo Ideas – Consider cosmetic tattooing to add permanent eyeliner, faux freckles and give your lips the perfect color. Head out the door without having to spend time adding makeup or worrying about it melting away as the day goes on. While the prices vary, it’s not much more expensive than a typical tattoo. Considering how much money you spend on makeup in a year, you’ll see that it’s worth the upfront costs. Plus, can you imagine heading out the door with flawless makeup every day without all the effort?
- Cute Little Tattoos – Little tattoos can be personal and discreet, but they can also have a giant meaning and connection for the wearer. Smaller tattoos can be good for those just starting with tattoos…you know…see if you like it before committing to a large image. If you are just starting, or looking to add something small to your existing collection, check our our list of Cute Little Tattoos.