Inside: Striking Snake Tattoos for Women (+ Bold Meanings)
Many individuals are drawn to the snake because of its remarkable appearance. The snake in the Garden of Eden is a common image that comes to mind when you think of a serpent.
Eve was lured to eat an apple by this serpent. Our expulsion from God’s garden and subsequent descent into sin were brought about by Satan’s snake-like disguise.
Even if the snake’s significance and symbolism ended there, it would still be a significant force. Fortunately, there is a lot more to the snake than that, and this makes it a perfect tattoo for a wide variety of people.
Art, poetry, and theology have all been influenced by snake imagery. Many cultures across time and space have used snakes in a variety of ways. Those who solely link the snake with evil are incorrect.
The snake has always been revered as a sacred creature and remains so today. These snake tattoos for women look great on any part of the body, regardless of whether you’re drawn to them because of their spiritual significance or because they represent the cycle of life, mortality, and resurrection.
Table of Contents
What is the Meaning of a Snake Tattoo?
Any meaning you desire can be conveyed with a tattoo. However, some artworks have religious, societal, or story-based implications. The following are some of the most popular female snake tattoo interpretations.
It symbolizes transformation, healing, and rebirth in the form of a snake. Just as the snake loses its skin, not only must we adapt and adapt our physical and mental selves in order to keep moving forward.
Power + Strength
Snakes are known to have lots of power and unimaginable strength. Does this sound like you? If so, a snake tattoo might be just what you need!
Many civilizations see the snake as a symbol of fertility, despite what Christians might think. The snake’s slender shape is reminiscent of a serpent. It is symbolic of reproduction and fertility, and has life energy in it.
The Eternal Symbol
The snake was a symbol of the eternal cycle of life, mortality, and resurrection for the Ancient Egyptians.
Snake Tattoos for Women
1. Wrapped Snake Arm Tattoo Idea
2. Two-Headed Snake Design
3. Red Snake Temporary Tattoo
4. Snake with Rose Patterned Skin
5. Small and Simple Red Snake Idea
6. Side of Rib Snake Design
7. Long Snake Ankle Tattoo Idea
Simple Snake Tattoo Designs
8. Finger Snake Tattoo Small
9. Unique Snake Skeleton Art Design
10. Tribal Moon Snake Body Art
11. Large Two-Headed Neck Snake Art Design
12. Beautiful Small Snake Collarbone Tattoo
13. Small Snake Chestpiece Art Idea
14. Snake Tattoo on Hip
Beautiful Snake Tattoo Idea
15. Thumb Simple Snake Tattoo Design
16. Large Beautiful Snake Tattoo Back Piece Idea
17. Black Snake Around Arm Tattoo
18. Small Spotted Snake Art
19. Shoulder to Collarbone Snake Tattoo Design
20. Back of Arm Snake Tattoo Art
21. Wrapped Bicep Snake Design Idea
22. – 92. Snake & flower tattoos
93. Snake with a skull ideas
94. Full wrap around arm snake idea
95. Medusa tattoos with snakes
96. Snakes and sun together
97. Full sleeve version
More Tattoo Ideas You Might Like
Chances are if you are searching for snake tattoo ideas, then you might like other animals, reptiles, or insect tattoo designs. Here is a list of some of our favorite ideas that you might love as well!
- Koi Fish Tattoo Ideas – Do you ever feel like you have obstacles that are too large to overcome, but you keep persevering even in the darkest hour? Well, you should consider getting a Koi Fish tattoo! They are a symbol of perseverance and overcoming obstacles. They are a reminder that even in dark times, there is hope and happiness. Don’t miss these Koi Fish tattoo designs.
- Fierce Lion Tattoos – If you’re looking for something to represent your strong, fierce, and fiery side, then you may like these Lion designs. The lion is one of the most popular animals for people to get tattooed on their bodies, and they have been for centuries. The lion symbolizes royalty and self-confidence. It once was, and still is in some cultures, viewed as a creature of aristocracy and law.
- Artistic Dragonfly Tattoo Ideas: Symbolizing transformations, change, and new life, the dragonfly is a tattoo design that will never go out of style. Adding lots of details with many lines and colors or opting for a more simple design, a dragonfly tattoo is beautiful. Whether you are in the midst of significant changes in your life or have experienced an awakening of some sort, a dragonfly tattoo is perfect for you. Don’t miss out on these stunning design ideas!