Inside: 83 Small Winnie the Pooh Tattoo Ideas
Honey, we shrunk the Hundred Acre Wood! Winnie the Pooh tattoos come in all sizes, but these cute and tiny little designs are a great way to show your love of Pooh Bear or just to try out the world of tattooing before committing to something larger. If you’re looking for inspiration on where to place a small Winnie the Pooh tattoo, consider some of the ideas below. Let us know which one you like best in the comments!
Winnie the Pooh tattoos are one of the most popular tattoo ideas out there. With over 83 small tattoo ideas, you’re sure to find one that suits your needs. Enjoy!
Winnie the Pooh Tattoo Meaning
While there isn’t a particular meaning associated with Winnie the Pooh tattoos, they do tend to make people feel happy.
They remind you of a simpler time when you were a child and give you hope that it is still good in the world. Enjoy these adorable tattoo designs!
Winnie the Pooh Tattoo Ideas
1. Pooh Tattoo with Butterfly on His Nose
2. Winnie the Pool Holding a Balloon
3. Smiley Outline of Winnie the Pooh
4. Pooh Bear with Heart
5. Winnie the Pooh with Ladybug
6. Hunny Jar Tattoo
7. Colorful Pooh Design Eating Hunny
8. Small Outline of Pooh Bear
9. Geometric Pooh Bear
10. Pooh Holding a Balloon
11. Sleepy Pooh with Honey
12. Watercolored Pooh Bear with Balloons
13. Sketched Pooh Outline with Butterfly
14. Old School Pooh Flying on Balloon
15. Vintage-Inspired Pooh Tattoo
Winnie the Pooh Character Tattoos
16. Pooh and Friends Peeking Out
17. Winnie the Pooh and Piglet Tattoo
18. Cute Pooh Characters
19. Piglet with ‘Happiness’
20. Pooh and Eeyore Tattoo
21. Tigger Tattoo with Balloon
22. Geometric Design of Characters
23. Eeyore Floating Away with Balloon
24. Outline of Pooh and Piglet
25. Tigger and Pooh Eating Hunny
26. Playful Winnie the Pooh Characters Design
27. Matching Classic Pooh Characters Tattoos
28. Classic Pooh Characters Outline
29. Outlined Eeyore with Flowers
30. Jumping Tigger
Pooh Bear Tattoo Designs
31. Colorful Geometric Pooh Bear
32. Pooh Bear with White Ink Dandelion
33. Sleeping Pooh with Honey
34. Sketched Pooh Outline with Butterfly
35. Small Finger Tattoo of Pooh Holding a Balloon
36. Pooh Watching a Balloon Float Away
37. Pooh Tattoo with Butterfly on His Nose
38. Winnie the Pool Holding a Balloon
39. Smiley Outline of Winnie the Pooh
40. Pooh Bear with Heart
41. Winnie the Pooh with Ladybug
42. Hunny Jar Tattoo
43. Colorful Pooh Design Eating Hunny
44. Small Outline of Pooh Bear
45. Geometric Pooh Bear
Classic Winnie the Pooh Tattoos
46. Old School Pooh Flying on Balloon
47. Matching Classic Pooh Characters Tattoos
48. Minimalistic and Whimsical Pooh Design
49. Classic Pooh Characters Outline
50. Vintage-Inspired Pooh Tattoo
51. Pooh Holding a Balloon
52. Sleepy Pooh with Honey
53. Watercolored Pooh Bear with Balloons
54. Sketched Pooh Outline with Butterfly
55. Old School Pooh Flying on Balloon
56. Vintage-Inspired Pooh Tattoo
57. Pooh Looking at the Moon and Stars
58. Colorful Geometric Pooh Bear
59. Pooh Bear with White Ink Dandelion
60. Sleeping Pooh with Honey
Winnie the Pooh Quote Tattoo Ideas
Winnie the Pooh is a beloved and well known show with lots of wise words of wisdom. If you want to skip the character tattoos, but still want to stick to poohs theme, then check out a few of our favorite quotes from Winnie the Pooh himself.
61. How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. – Winnie the Pooh
62. What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?
63. Together is a wonderful place to be.
64. The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.
65. Enjoy the little things in life.
66. I wonder, how many wishes a star can give.
67. Be strong. Be brave. and Be fearless.
68. When all else fails just take a nap.
69. When life throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles.
70. Love isn’t what you say. Love is what you do.
71. Give someone a lift today.
Small Winnie the Pooh Tattoos
72. Hunny Jar Tattoo
73. Colorful Pooh Design Eating Hunny
74. Small Outline of Pooh Bear
75. Geometric Pooh Bear
76. Sketched Pooh Outline with Butterfly
77. Small Finger Tattoo of Pooh Holding a Balloon
78. Pooh Watching a Balloon Float Away
79. Pooh Tattoo with Butterfly on His Nose
80. Winnie the Pool Holding a Balloon
81. Smiley Outline of Winnie the Pooh
82. Pooh Bear with Heart
83. Winnie the Pooh with Ladybug
More Fun Tattoo Inspiration You’ll Love
If you like these cute Winnie the pooh tattoo designs then check out a few more of our favorite ideas and inspiration.
- Matching Anime Tattoos – Choosing the perfect anime tattoo can be a daunting task. Choosing a person to get one with can be even harder. Getting matching tattoos with a friend or family member is a big commitment that shouldn’t be taken too lightly. Still, it’s very exciting! Once you have your anime picked out, you and your partner/sibling/friend are all set to get some ink! But picking it out can be hard. This is why we’ve made a list of 83+ of the best Matching Anime Tattoos that you won’t be able to resist! Take a look.
- Magical Disney Tattoos– Bring all your favorite Disney characters to life by getting them tattooed on your skin. True Disney fans know that you are never too old to stop loving Disney. So picking a special movie quote or character and getting it tattooed on you will never go out of style. Check out these fun and playful Disney tattoo designs, and get excited about your next ink session.
- Nightmare Before Christmas Tattoos – What is better than combining your love of the darker side of classic films with your love of tattoos! All of these tattoo ideas from The Nightmare Before Christmas have one thing in common…they are plenty spooky! Not only is The Nightmare Before Christmas a little dark and scary, but it’s also a love story too! Consider adding Jack Skellington, Sally, or the rest of the gang to your ink collection.