Inside: Small Meaningful Tattoo Quotes + Phrases
Each person has his or her own favorite quotes. For some, they think of it as a memorable part of their lives or a lesson in life that they can learn from.
Therefore, if you want to get a new tattoo on your body then be sure that it is exactly what you want. It’s quite amazing to have an inspiring quote put into body ink that can inspire you every morning and day in your life.
You can choose one of our best meaningful tattoo quotes for inspiration. Just print the tattoo quotes ideas you like and bring them to your tattoo shop. Any good tattoo artist should know how to recreate your personal tattoo quote without any problems.
Choosing Fonts for Your Tattoo
What Is Tattoo Lettering?
Things To Consider When Choosing
Pick a font that goes with the theme you’re aiming for: You have to understand that different fonts give off different emotions the same way that a slimy-looking font is often associated with Halloween or spooky events. Aside from the actual words, the font is responsible for half of the impact because it is what people often see before they actually read your tattoo.
Make sure it’s readable: What’s the point of a tattoo lettering if it isn’t readable, right? When picking a font, one of the characteristics you should look for is whether or not it’s readable. There are a lot of fonts that will wow you with their details, but at the end of the day, all this art will not look good if it doesn’t serve its purpose.
The main purpose of having a tattoo lettering is to add an extra factor to the words you want to be tattooed on you. If it fails to be recognizable, then you should just stick to simple fonts.
Fit the design into your body: Once you’ve found the perfect font, the next thing you should do is to finish the design. Try to measure it along the body part you want.
This isn’t as easy as you think it is because you can’t simply shorten or minimize the letters just so it can fit an area that is small. Letters that look cramped or are on top of each other aren’t good to look at. So, if you find that your design doesn’t fit your chosen body part, then it might be better placed in a much larger area.
Meaningful Tattoo Quotes
1. I Am Enough.
2. Handle with Care.
3. Baby you are magic.
4. Life is a virtue. So is pain.
5. Keep searching, keep growing.
6. Strength is what we gain from the madness we survive.
7. Be Yourself.
Meaningful Tattoo Phrases
8. Once again I prevail.
9. Rain will make the flowers grow.
10. If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.
11. God is a woman.
12. Let us dance.
13. To know her is to love her.
14. Positive Vibes.
15. In a dream you saw a way to survive and you were full of joy.
Short Meaningful Quotes for Tattoos
These small meaningful quote tattoos are the perfect little addition to your tattoo collection.
16. Do good.
17. Vulnerability is not weakness.
18. Wild at heart and weird on top.
19. Over the rainbow.
20. Child of the universe.
21. Love is nice.
22. See the good.
23. Know your worth.
24. Lust for life.
25. Be good.
26. Make it happen.
Meaningful Wrist Tattoo Quotes
Because these quotes are short and sweet, they make great wrist tattoo ideas.
27. True to self.
28. Why not.
29. Don’t just exist, live.
30. Everything is.
31. Imperfectly perfect.
32. No rain no flowers.
33. Still I Rise.
34. Self Love.
Beautiful Tattoo Quotes
35. Inhale the future, exhale the past.
36. This too shall pass
37. Keep going
38. Your only limit is your mind
39. N’oublie pas de Vivre (Don’t forget to live)
40. Enjoy the Journey
41. To the moon and back
Meaningful Tattoo Quotes for Girls
42. La Vita est Bella
43. Live a little
44. See the good
45. Dream without fear, love without limits
46. Oh honey
47. Stay Strong
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Humming Bird Tattoo Ideas – A popular subject in the tattoo world is the Hummingbird. It is a thing of beauty that has unique shapes and amazing abilities. Capturing those qualities in a tattoo can be really rewarding. Have a look at our list of the Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women, in particular, have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Each tattoo is unique and a representation of its wearer’s style, emotions, and life. The semicolon tattoo is a popular symbol of an internal and silent struggle. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos are perfect for you. Or maybe you have new fresh ink and want some care supplies, we have just what you need. Click the links below to test out some of our favorite products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets– Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – New tattoos are exciting, but you will experience itchiness and inflammation. To prevent irritation, to speed up your recovery time, and to extend the life and vibrancy of your new tattoo, we recommend using Bright Tattoo – Tattoo Aftercare Lotion. For the best results, you can use it daily to keep your skin moisturized, happy, and extend the time you need between ink touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Temporary watercolor tattoos are a really fun way to gain the experience of wearing a tattoo without the long-term commitment. The butterfly set of watercolor tattoos is a fan favorite. Have a look at our list of temporary watercolor butterflies set tattoos.
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Need to cover your new tattoo? Get this self grip wrap! It comes in several different colors and because it has a self grip there is no need for tape. It’s comfortable and can be used in other ways too. Check it out and get some ordered today!