Inside: Does Kylie Jenner Have Tattoos?
When it comes to celebrities with tattoos, Kylie Jenner may not be the first name that springs to mind. Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kylie Kardashian has acquired an impressive collection of tattoos.
Kylie favors tattoos that are discreet, significant, and hidden away from public view.
You may have overlooked Kylie’s dainty markings because they are so subtle. But we are here to show off her fantastic body art.
Table of Contents
How Many Tattoos Does Kylie Jenner Have?
Kylie Jenner has had at least 8 known tattoos:
- Heart on Upper Arm
- “Sanity” on Hip
- “Mary Jo” on Upper Arm
- “M” on Her Finger
- “La” on Ankle
- “before ˈsa-nə-tē” on her hip
Kylie Jenner Butterfly Tattoo
As Kylie has discovered, there are some drawbacks to getting matching tattoos with her partner. But, in April 2017, after announcing their relationship at Coachella, she began dating Travis Scott. Their romance is what sparked her desire for a tattoo on her ankle. Kylie and Travis each have a little black butterfly on their right ankles. Travis’ song ‘Butterfly Effect’, which is believed to be about Kylie, is a potential motivation for the tattoos.
Upper Arm Tattoos
Mary Jo: The word “Mary Jo” is tattooed on Kylie Jenner’s arm a little above her elbow. Her grandfather’s handwriting is what sets this tattoo apart! It’s done entirely in red ink.
Stormi: At Travis Scott’s birthday bash in May 2019, Kylie got another matching tattoo. Jon Boy tattooed the name of Kylie’s little girl, Stormi. It was done black, capital letters. Her tattoo is located just above the elbow on the back of her right arm. Anastasia Karanikolaou, who also has the same tattoo on her left arm, confirms the authenticity of the design.
“La” Ankle Tattoo
While Kylie is no longer in a relationship with Tyga, if you look at past photos, you will see a tattoo on her ankle that is a small letter “t.” You guessed it! She got this ink in honor of Tyga. However, that romance fizzled out, so she ended up getting that ink covered and transformed into “LA” which happens to be her hometown.
“m” Tattoo Meaning
In May of 2016, Kylie and her close friend Jordyn Woods visited the tattoo artist Jon Boy to get identical tattoos on their pinkies from the same design. It is a letter “m” written by hand using red ink and a lowercase font.
Kylie Jenner Heart Tattoo
Because Kylie wasn’t allowed to get a tattoo until she turned 18, and she proudly showed off her new ink on her 18th birthday.
Her group of friends all went together to get an outline of heart tattoo. Kylie Jenner got a small red heart on her arm to represent her friendship with Jordyn Woods, Anastasia Karanikolaou, and Justine Skye.
Kylie’s Hip Tattoo
Kylie Jenner added to her “sanity” tattoo by adding the word “before” in front of it. While we don’t know exactly what inspired her to make this adjustment, it looks pretty great!
Tattoos Inspired By Kylies Style
Here are a few tattoo concepts influenced by Kylies’ tattoo design.
1. Small Butterflies on Hip
2. Red Ink “Always” Quote
3. Small Hip Text Tattoo
4. Little Red Letter Design
5. Dainty Inner Finger Tattoo
6. Tiny Black Heart
More Tattoo Ideas Even Kylie Would Love
If you liked these kylie tattoo ideas, then check out a few more designs and inspiration that we think fit her style.
- Meaningful Tattoo Quotes – Looking for a way to express yourself in a deep and meaningful way. Consider adding your passions directly to a tattoo using both imagery and words. Here are some inspirational quotes and phrases to help get your mind thinking about your perfect meaningful expression for your next body art masterpiece.
- Zodiac Tattoos – For those with a strong belief in the stars and zodiac signs, considering using your sign as a tattoo can be an amazing expression of who you are. Choosing the right symbol to represent your sign can tell others a bit about who you are and your personality. We’ve made a list of hundreds of Zodiac Tattoos for you to review to find the one that represent you the best.
- Small Heart Tattoos – All of you out there that want something small and dainty should consider one of these super cute small heart tattoos. They would be perfect for someone who doesn’t have any tattoos yet but is sort of scared to get their first one. Or if you want to get a matching tattoo with a friend or family member. Check out these adorable small heart tattoo designs.