Inside: Does Kristen Bell Have Tattoos? Real or Fake?
Michigan is where Kristen Bell’s birth took place in July of 1980. She’s one of the most recognizable faces in Hollywood today. Veronica Mars fans and moviegoers alike will recognize her. Known for being in the movies Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Bad Moms, The Lifeguard, and Couples Retreat. She also stared in the show The Good Place as well. Bell is also lending her voice for the 2019 Frozen 2. She has also done a number of video games.
In 2012, there were rumors that Bell’s body was all covered up in tattoos. A video resurfaced online in which she appeared to be covered in different types of tattoos.
So, how many tattoos does Kristen Bell’s have? The video footage shows, that the actress’s body seems to be covered with 214 tattoos.
But in real life, does Kristen Bell really have tattoos?
You might be surprised by the truth! The actress doesn’t have any tattoos!
Table of Contents
Kristen Bell Tattoos Real or Fake?
The tattoos on the show were actually just a prank video meant to make people laugh. The photos of a tattooed Kristen Bell were taken from an illustration on the comedy website Funny or Die.
She’s previously fooled her adoring fanbase with the help of phony ink. At the season six premiere of “Game of Thrones” at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Kristen successfully disguised a fake tattoo. Bell and Shepard got fake tattoos of the House Baratheon motto, “Ours is the fury,” on their chests.
Recreate the Fake Tattoo Look with These Products
Now if you are wanting to recreate this fake Kristen Bell tattoo look, you will need tons of temporary tattoos. The goal would be to put on as many designs as possible and create that overly dramatic look. We even included our favorite body tattoo markers for those few unique designs.
- Body Tattoo Markers
- Fake Flower Tattoo Sheet
- Extra Large Sleeve Fake Tattoos
- Small Temporary Tattoos
Tattoo for Kristen Bell
Her spouse has a tattoo of Kristen Bell’s name on his finger.
Dax, Bell’s husband, decided to forgo the traditional wedding band in favor of a tiny bell tattooed onto his ring finger on his left hand. He did this shortly after they got married in 2013. This is due to the reasons he gave:
“I don’t like wearing jewelry, but I felt obliged to warn all the men that I’m taken. So, I thought a tattoo would be fitting. And her last name conveniently is an object I could tattoo. And there’s little letters in there.”
The actress remembered, “one random evening he came home with a bell tattooed on his ring finger with my initial, our first daughter’s initial and—our second daughter wasn’t born yet, but he put a D, so we were a little cornered and we named her Delta… I think that’s cute.”
The Tatted Spouse, Dax Shepard (Kristen Bell’s Husband)
Now just because Kristen Bell’s tattoos are fake doesn’t mean we don’t have anything to talk about. Her husband and famous actor, Dax Shepard, have a whole collection that we can check out.
Dax Shepard got the big tree tattoo on his upper right arm. He did this around the year 2010. He claims that the tree design covers up “a previous terrible tattoo,” a tribal design.
As he told Roger Caitlin, “I have a knack for predicting what tattoos will be douchey in ten years.” It has been speculated that his big tree tattoo represents ideals from his show “Parenthood,” which centers on the challenges and rewards of parenting and family.
Dax’s ring finger features what is arguably the cutest tattoo of all time. He got a tattoo of a bell to commemorate his marriage to actress Kristen Bell. What’s with Kristen Bell and the bell tattoo? It’s a visual of her last name and it’s so lovable it’s ridiculous. In addition, he has the initials—K, L, and D—inscribed in it to celebrate himself, his wife Kristen, and their son Lincoln.
He joked on Ellen DeGeneres’s show ” I don’t like wearing jewelry, but I felt obliged to warn all the men that I’m taken … I thought a tattoo would be fitting. And her last name, conveniently, is an object I could tattoo” (per Daily Mail).
He also sports a tattoo of four stars on his bicep of his left arm. Though the significance of this piece of body art is something he has never addressed, they are cool works of art.
Kristen Bell Inspired Tattoo Ideas
If you want to get a tattoo inspired by Kristen herself, then check out a few of these ideas that play homage to her acting career.
1. Simple Outline of Frozen Characters
2. Snowflake Tattoo
3. Anna from Frozen
4. The Good Place Inspired Tattoo
5. Veronica Mars Tattoo Idea
6. Float Tube for The Lifeguard Movie
7. Tattoo of Yellow Car from When in Rome Movie
Our Favorite Tattoos for Kristen Bell
Now that we know that Kristen Bells doesn’t actually have any real tattoos, here is a list of ideas that we think she woul love for her first ink session. Check out a few of our favorites.
- July Birth Flowers – As the official flower for people born in July, the larkspur is a beautiful flower that can be found in a variety of shades, including pink, white, blue, and purple. Grown primarily for its beauty and ornamental value, the larkspur flower actually holds deep hidden meaning. Check out that special meaning and some of our favorite beautiful designs for your next ink session.
- Cancer Zodiac Sign Tattoos – Cancer is a zodiac water sign. You will see various forms of tattoos representing those born as a Cancer. Typical people who are Cancers are known to be sensitive, calm, great at picking up personality traits in others, and extremely loyal. You’ll find everything from the Crab to the Delphinium, which is the Cancer birth flower, in this list! They all have a beauty and calmness about them. If you are a Cancer, don’t miss these tattoo designs.
- Snowflake Tattoo Ideas – A snowflake tattoo actually has meaning behind it other than the fact that you love winter and snow! It means that you are starting over fresh, or you have gone through a transformation or rebirth. They are so pretty, and the design options for snowflake tattoos are virtually endless. Here are a few of our favorite snowflake tattoo design ideas that we think you will love!