Inside: How Many Lana Del Rey Tattoos Do You Know Of?
If you’re an avid Lana Del Rey fan, you may be familiar with her tattoos. She’s not one of those people who goes out of her way to talk about them or flaunt them in everyone’s face, but she certainly has her share of body ink. So how many tattoos does Lana Del Rey have?
While it’s hard to know for sure, she’s got at a handful — quite literally. A majority of her tats are on her hands and they hold special meaning to her. There are at least six tattoos that fans have counted, or that she’s spoken about publicly.
Check out these Lana Del Rey tattoos and even some ink inspiration that you might like for yourself.
Does Lana Del Rey Have Tattoos?
Lana Del Rey has at least 6 known tattoos. Which all seem to be up front and center for display. This singer loves showing off her ink in places like her hands, fingers, and collarbone. Check out each of her unique designs and find out the deeper meaning behind them.
- Writing on the side of her hand
- Writing on the side of her hand
- Initial on the back of her hand
- Small writing on her collarbone
- Writing on her collarbone
- Writing on her finger
Lana Del Rey Hand Tattoo
The hand is a bold place for any tattoo art, and this singer has plenty to show off. Check out her famous hand tattoo designs.
Lana Del Rey Paradise Tattoo: She has inked the side of her left hand with the word, Paradise. In an Interview, Lana said about her tattoo that, “Death and paradise for me are linked. I expect after my death, something very calm and relaxed. This can already be described as paradise. It is so loaded with meaning. I just like the word “paradise. I even tattooed it on my hand.”
Trust No One: The tattoo on Lana Del Rey’s right hand reads “trust no one.”
“M” Initial: Lana has “M” written on her left hand in cursive handwriting. It is to tribute her grandmother, Madeleine.
Die Young: Lana Del has inked die young on the inner side of her right finger in fine cursive handwriting.
Nina Billie: Lana has embedded Nina Billie on her left collar bone. The tattoo is in fine cursive handwriting and light ink. This is the tribute to her two favorite singers Nina Simone and Billie Holiday. She said in an interview that, I’ve been touring for the last three years and it gets lonely. That’s the reason I only have a script on my body; I’ve got Nabokov and Whitman and things like that. I just like the idea of carrying someone with me on the road. So I’m bringing Nina [Simone] and Billie [Holiday] on the road. I like doing good luck scripture stuff every year that stays with me. Because you’re alone a lot.”
Whitney Amy: Lana Del has Whitney Amy tattoed on her Right Collar Bone in light ink and fine cursive handwriting. This tattoo is to pay tribute to her inspirations, Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse.
Lana Del Rey Inspired Tattoos
If you’re looking to get your now ink that mimics Lana’s style, then check out these ideas that we think match her vibe.
1. Be Here Now in Thin Script: A little less morbid than the famous singer’s tattoo choices, but the style fits perfectly into her look.
2. Small Word on Hand: Lana loves tattoos on her hands, obviously. So this one is perfect to emulate her style.
3. Portrait of Lana Del Rey: Of course we had to include the queen herself as a tattoo inspiration.
4. Lana Del Rey Gun Tattoo Idea
5. Trust No One Finger Tattoo
6. Self Love Collarbone Tattoo
Tattoo Ideas We Think Lana Del Rey Would Love
If you like these Lana Del Ray tattoo ideas and want more inspiration, we put together a few ideas that we think she would approve of. Check out a few of our favorites and how you think she would like them.
- Meaningful Tattoo Quotes – Each person has his or her own favorite quotes. For some, they think of it as a memorable part of their lives or a lesson in life that they can learn from. It can be a quote from a book, lyrics to your favorite song, or wisdom someone shared with you. These quote tattoo ideas are perfect for someone like Lana or someone inspired by her style.
- Zodiac Tattoos – Get to know yourself more and what makes you tick, by investing in your zodiac. For believers in the stars, zodiac signs can be used to help people understand how they’re feeling, who they’re compatible with, and how lucky their week is going to be. But, perhaps what people get most out of their astrological signs is the small personality validations that come with each.
- Microphone Tattoo Ideas – Since Lana Del Ray is a singer, these soulful microphone tattoo ideas would be perfect for her. From old-fashioned designs to modern-day mics, these tattoo ideas are perfect for any singer or dreamer. There are all kinds of microphone tattoos to consider. The technology has been around for a long time, so you have decades worth of models to rifle through. Check out our favorite ideas!
Test It Out – These temporary tattoos are perfect for taking your ink inspo for a test ride
- Temporary Mic Tattoo – If you want to take that microphone tattoo for a test ride, then check out this temporary option. I love the idea of finding a temporary tattoo option of the design you are wanting. It’s a great way to test out the placement, design, and to see if you really like it enough to get it done permanently.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Huge Collection of Tiny Tattoos – You aren’t sure just what you are looking for yet? Then this collection of tiny tattoo ideas is perfect to test out. From smiley faces, flowers, guns, snakes, and even butterflies, you can get an idea of exactly what you want.