Inside: Does Lily Collins Have a Tattoo?
Lily Collins got her start in the business at just two years old. She was part of the BBC series Growing Pains. As a teenager, she won a Young Hollywood Award as one to watch. After that, her career started to skyrocket. She starred in The Blind Side, opposite Sandra Bullock, playing her daughter. Roles in Abduction and Mirror Mirror followed. She earned her first Golden Globes nomination in 2016 for her work in the romantic dramedy Rules Don’t Apply, but that wasn’t her biggest role that year.
Collins received rave reviews for her work in the Netflix film To the Bone. She portrayed a woman living with anorexia nervosa. The role wasn’t a stretch for Collins as she lived with an eating disorder for years.
More recently, Collins portrayed Ted Bundy’s longtime girlfriend in the dark drama Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile. She also got her second Golden Globe’s nod for her work in the quirky Netflix series Emily in Paris.
Coming to her inks, she got several tattoos on the different parts of her body. Let’s read further to know more details regarding her tattoos along with their meanings.
Does Lily Collins Have a Tattoo?
Lily Collins has at least 5 known tattoos:
- Crown and Wings on Her Wrist
- Writing on Upper Back
- Rose and Writing on Her Foot
- Dandelion, Fairy, Writing on Side
- Lily Pad with Pin-Up Girl on Upper Back
The actress has the words “Love Always and Forever” inked on the upper back, in between her shoulder blades. She added a tattoo of a girl with her hair up in a bun, sitting on the lily pad just below the “Love Always and Forever” artwork she had inked in her own handwriting back in 2012.
Her tattoo was done in Seoul, Korea, by a man who goes by the name of Tattooist Doy, a true artist known for his delicate lines and interesting use of color.
Lily Pad Back Design
The newer lily pad tattoo is just below the saying on her back — emphasizing her journey of self-love. Although each of her tattoos is meaningful and represents part of her journey and truth, that doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt. Collins was quick to point out that, “No pain, no gain.” While it might have hurt a bit, it doesn’t mean Collins won’t get another one anytime soon. Since she’s an artist and fond of expressing herself, it may be just a matter of time before she’s inked again.
Lily Side Tattoo
Lily has a charming little adorable Disney fairy-tale-inspired tattoo on her left side ribs. It appears to be a tinker bell with the words Fragile Thing inked too.
Lily Wrist Tattoo
Lily Collins got a super cute tattoo of the British Crown along with angel wings on her left wrist. She explains her tattoo saying that since she is British, having a British crown is for that and since her mom has a tattoo of an angel on her, she wanted wings. She also said that she went to get this tattoo along with her mom.
The ink also has her initials “LJ” for her name Lily Jane. She additionally said that she went to get this tattoo along with her mom.
Lily Collins is very proud of her British legacy and along these lines to respect that, she got another tattoo regarding that. She has an English rose tattoo on her right foot.
Tattoo Ideas Inspired by Lily Collins
If you like Lily’s tattoos, then check out a few ideas that are similar to her style!
1. Simple Crown Tattoo Outline
2. Always and Forever Script Font
3. Rose with Quote Tattoo
4. Little Fairy Tattoo Design
5. Unique Crown Tattoo
6. Rose with Roman Numerals
7. Simple Always and Forever Rib Tattoo
Tattoo Ideas We Think Lily Would Love
These Lily collins tattoo ideas inspired up to find more designs that we think she would love and that match her unique style. Check out these other fun tattoo ideas and find more inspiration for your next ink session.
- Tiny Flower Tattoos – Flower tattoos are a timeless way to honor your femininity. They are rich in meaning and beauty, and you can truly never go wrong. If smaller tattoos are more your style then check out this list of Tiny Flower Tattoos. We’ve included a wide variety of styles and flowers, there is bound to be one that you’ll fall in love with. Check them out!
- Meaningful Tattoo Quotes – Looking for a way to express yourself in a deep and meaningful way. Consider adding your passions directly to a tattoo using both imagery and words. Here are some inspirational quotes and phrases to help get your mind thinking about your perfect meaningful expression for your next body art masterpiece.
- Fairy Tattoo Ideas – If you never want to grow up and don’t take life too seriously, then one of these tattoos featuring fairies might be what you need. There are styles that range from cute and cartoonish to bold and impactful. They all have one thing in common…they are super creative! Take a look at these feminine fairy tattoos and choose your favorite design.