Inside: Celebratory Champagne Tattoo Designs + Ideas
The first thing that comes to your mind when you think of a champagne tattoo is celebration, joy, delight and achievement of goals, as this famous drink is associated with happy events and occasions.
In most cases, it is a bottle of champagne, which can be tattooed on its own or accompanied by a flute or goblet to represent a toast. But there are other options that are much brighter, depending on the idea and originality of the tattoo artist.
Champagne became a worldwide phenomenon in alcohol consumption in the late 19th century, and today it is commonly used to celebrate happy events. For example, traditionally a bottle is smashed against the hull of a ship before it makes its maiden voyage. It is also common at weddings and New Years celebrations.
The Symbolism of a Champagne Tattoo
Champagne is primarily a symbol of money. For example, dreams associated with this drink are the most positive, because champagne is a sign of luxury and wealth, as well as good luck associated with financial gain.
After all, choosing a bottle of champagne and a few glasses as your tattoo motif can bring you good luck, be a tribute to some good news, or be a successful chapter in your life.
Celebrate in style with these fun and classy champagne tattoo designs!
Champagne Tattoo Designs
Let’s kick off this list of celebratory list of designs with a few of our favorite champagne tattoo ideas. From popping bottles and clinking glasses these tattoo designs are packed full of fun worth celebrating.
1. Toasting Champagne Glasses Design
2. Popped Bottle of Champagne Idea
3. Black and White Clinking Champagne Glasses
4. Small Champagne Bottle Bursting
5. One Line Drawing of Champagne Bottle
6. Glass of Champagne with Dessert Design
7. Dotwork Detail of a Cork Tattoo
8. Outlined Champagne Glass with Bubbly Dotwork
Clinking Champagne Tattoos
Let’s toast to these cool champagne tattoo ideas and all their unique designs. These ideas come in small, large, simple, and realistic designs that are perfect for anyone looking to add new body art to their collection.
9. Black and White Glass of Champagne with Flower
10. Mini Pink Bottle of Champagne with Snacks
11. Popping Bottle of Champagne Tattoo Design
12. Two Small Clinking Glasses Tattoo
13. Matching Bottle of Champagne Bottle Tattoos
14. Realistic Tattoo Design of Pouring Champagne into a Glass
15. Toasting Glasses Tattoo on Ribs
16. Old School Styled Champagne Bottle
17. Simple Outlined Champagne Bottle Design
18. Little Mini Bottle of Veuve Clicquot
Celebratory Tattoo Ideas
19. Exploding Bottle of Champagne Idea
20. Hand Holding a Glass of Champagne Design
21. Champagne Glass Tattoo
22. Popped Bottle of Champagne Idea
23. Champagne Bottle Tattoo
24. – 45. Pomegranate & Champagne tattoos combine for the best celebratory cheers.
46. Toasting Glasses Tattoo
47. Champagne Bottle Bursting
More Festive Tattoo Designs That You’ll Love
If you liked celebrating these festive champagne tattoo ideas then check out a few more of our favorite designs and ideas.
- Smiley Face Tattoo Ideas – A smiley tattoo is a very happy-go-lucky kind of tattoo, without any deep meaning in it. It is a very jovial design that can instantly cheer you up. Some people prefer to believe that it is essential to smile and make others smile to live a happy life. For those, this tattoo is the best design. Life is simple, and no matter how much hardship we have to overcome, it is always a happy journey altogether. So, what are you waiting for? Have this beautiful smiley face tattoo on your preferred body parts and make others appreciate your choice.
- Lucky Horseshoe Tattoo Ideas + Designs – Looking for a little luck? These horseshoe tattoo ideas are not only a little bit of luck attached to your body, but they are beautiful and elegantly designed. From flowery frames, small and charming, to unique and bold, these ideas are one of a kind. Find out what a horseshoe tattoo symbolizes and its powerful meaning by clicking here.
- Graduation Tattoos – In the spirit of celebrating, let’s talk about graduation tattoos. Graduation is one of the most meaningful moments in the life of a student. You have come all the way from enrollment, taking exams, and doing homework all night long. Finally, you are at the turning point that will leave a lasting mark. So, if it makes an imprint on your mind, it should have the same effect on your body.
Our Favorite Tattoo Care Products
When it comes to taking care of your new body art, here are a few of our favorite products to keep on hand.
- Aquaphor – One of our favorite aftercare products has to be Aquaphor. This is a great moisturizer to use to keep your tattoo looking fresh and healing properly. It is so important to make sure you are caring for your new body ink properly. Maintaining hydration in your skin helps your tattoo heal quickly and correctly. You want to try to avoid any scabbing or peeling if at all possible when it comes to the healing process.
- Aftercare Protective Film – Keep your new tattoo protected with this adhesive aftercare film. The best way to ensure your tattoo stays safe and protected from water and moisture is by using these protective aftercare films. This product is perfect for keeping your new ink fresh and dry during the summer months that you may run into some water.
- Aftercare Kit – If you’re looking for an entire aftercare kit, this is one of our favorites. There is everything that you need for tattoo care is in this kit from soaps to lotions and balms. If you use this kit regularly then you are guaranteed to get the outcome that you were looking for.
- La Roche-Posay Sunscreen – Rated the best on the market with a perfect score from Consumer Reports for the sixth year in a row, La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk dries super fast and is made with an antioxidant complex that fights against UV-ray-caused free radicals.