Inside: The Yummiest Baking Tattoos + Designs.
Chef tattoos are nothing new and we see them alot, but you don’t hear all that much about bakers’ tattoos. Perhaps this is because a cupcake is far less dramatic than a large knife? Some might say it is because large knives appeal to more people with tattoos than cupcakes, but I think we’ve all seen plenty of customers sporting tattoos in specialty bake shops indulging in a little buttercream.
Why People Get Baking Tattoos
For a lot of people, baking is way more than just a hobby — especially over the past few months — and we’ve come across many pieces of body art dedicated to the love of making baked goods. From rolling pins and whisks to even a full KitchenAid, check out some of our favorite baking tattoos.
These baking tattoos are perfect for anyone wanting to honor their passion for baking delicious treats and pastries. Symbols like whisks, spatulas, piping bags, and mixers are perfect items to represent your love of the kitchen. Here are a few of our favorite baking tattoo ideas and designs.
1. Whisk and Spatula Outline Tattoo
2. Pink Mixer Tattoo Idea
3. Small Piping Bag Tattoo Design
4. A Whisk Tattoo with Whipped Topping
5. Small Cookies Tattoo on Ribs
6. Detailed Kitchen Mixer Tattoo Design
7. Cute Mixer with “Red Velvet” Text
8. Piped Passion Text with Piping Bag Tattoo
9. Colorful Baking Supplies Half Sleeve Tattoo Idea
10. Small Collection of Baking Goodies Tattoo
Cake Tattoo Designs
These designs are a popular tattoo choice for women, especially bakers. Cakes and cupcake tattoos can be designed in a variety of different ways, with tons of icing, sprinkles, toppers, and even candles. You can choose from such as the tattoo looks more beautiful in the colorful form and you can add sprinkles and rainbows with your tattoo design.
11. Tiny Piece of Cake Tattoo
12. Colorful Layered Cake Tattoo Idea
13. Cute Cake Slice Tattoo
14. Piece of Cake with the Quote “My One True Love”
15. Cake on a Glass Cake Stand Design
16. Little Pinky Cupcake Tattoo
17. Cupcake with Sprinkles Tattoo Idea
18. Decorated Birthday Cake Tattoo
19. Simple Cake Outline Idea
20. Layered Birthday Cake Tattoo
Baker Tattoo Ideas
Express your passion as a baker with these unique and fun tattoo ideas. With colorful designs and playful icons, these tattoos are perfect for the baker.
21. A Bakers Favorite Things Tattoo
22. Mother Baker Memorial Oven Tattoo Idea
23. Pie Till I Die Tattoo with Cherry Pie Design
24. Macaroon Maker Tattoo
25. A Bakers Favorite Tools
26. Make and Bake Combo Tattoo Design
27. Baking Life Tattoo Idea
28. Kitchen Mixer with Oven Mits Idea
29. Bright Colorful Baking Items
30. Measuring Spoons Tattoo
More Tattoo Inspiration For You
If you like these sweet baking tattoos, then check out a few more of our favorite tattoo design ideas.
- Fun Pineapple Tattoos – These sweet pineapple tattoos are another perfect idea for any foodie out there. These sweet, tangy, and colorful fruits make for the perfect tattoo idea. These tattoos can symbolize affection, so it’s a great idea for couples or best friends tattoos. On top of that, pineapple tattoos are a great idea for anyone who relates to the fruit as a metaphor: tough on the outside but sweet on the inside. Its status as a tropical fruit also makes it a great symbol for anyone who loves the beach.
- Sweet Peach Tattoos – Although these little peach tattoos may not always represent the love of food, they do still have a cute and fun meaning. This list is packed full of peachy designs are perfect for whatever peach dreams you are looking for. From super realistic to just juicy illustrations, here are some of our favorite peach tattoo pictures. Check out a few of our favorite flirty and fun designs.
- Peace Tattoo Designs – Another fun and cute tattoo design are these peace tattoos. With cool meaning and fun designs make these peace tattoos are one of our all-time favorite ideas. So if you’re looking for a small, detailed, and fun tattoo then check out these cool peace designs.
- Best XO Tattoos – The XO symbol is a fascinating one in that we have a good idea of what it means. At least we think we do. For the most part, people use the XO as a symbol of love and happiness. However, there are some other meanings that people believe. No matter what you think it symbolizes, it is a smaller symbol that packs a much bigger punch and can symbolize a few different ideas.
Our Favorite Tattoo Care Products
The most important part of a new tattoo is the aftercare during the healing process. It is so important to keep your tattoo hydrated, clean, and fresh, so here are a few of our favorite products to make sure your tattoo heals and looks its best.
- Aquaphor – One of our favorite aftercare products has to be Aquaphor. This is a great moisturizer to use to keep your tattoo looking fresh and healing properly. It is so important to make sure you are caring for your new body ink properly. Maintaining hydration in your skin helps your tattoo heal quickly and correctly. You want to try to avoid any scabbing or peeling if at all possible when it comes to the healing process.
- Aftercare Protective Film – Keep your new tattoo protected with this adhesive aftercare film. The best way to ensure your tattoo stays safe and protected from water and moisture is by using these protective aftercare films. This product is perfect for keeping your new ink fresh and dry during the summer months that you may run into some water.
- Aftercare Kit – If you’re looking for an entire aftercare kit, this is one of our favorites. There is everything that you need for tattoo care is in this kit from soaps to lotions and balms. If you use this kit regularly then you are guaranteed to get the outcome that you were looking for.