Inside: Fun and Flirty Bow Tattoos For Women.
Tattooing is a kind of body art that has been embraced the world over by both men and women. Although the designs can be worn by both men and women, there are certain types of tattoo designs that quite gender-specific with one of them being the bow tattoo design that’s common with women. Bow tattoos are quite fascinating especially when worn by women.
As the bow tie simply depicts the tying up of something, then pulled back and released, women may find this really symbolic as it points to the way women have been liberated in recent times.
A bow tattoo can be made to look really cute or decorative and they are quite in fashion. Some women go with a bow tattoo as it works with many of the accessories that they like to wear. The size of the bow tattoo can vary depending on where you want to get it.
The most common areas for getting a bow tattoo are the wrist, the legs, and the arms. Which do you prefer?
What Does a Bow Tattoo Mean?
The most common meaning and symbolism that is associated with bow tattoos is about sharing and giving, the present time, female power, expertise, a hug, something to do with a gift of love.
A bow tattoo can be made to look really cute or decorative and they are quite in fashion. Some women go with a bow tattoo as it works with many of the accessories that they like to wear. The size of the bow tattoo can vary depending on where you want to get it. The most common areas for getting a bow tattoo are the wrist, the legs, and the arms.
Why women should consider getting a bow tattoo
As the bow tie simply depicts the tying up of something, then pulled back and released, women may find this really symbolic as it points to the way women have been liberated in recent times. Sometimes even men go for this tattoo, especially those who have gone through a similar experience of suppression and release.
Pink Bow Tattoos
What goes together better than pink and bows? Nothing! These pink bow tattoos are so cute and fun they are at the top of our list.
1. Little Pink Wrist Tattoo
2. Pink Ribbon Bow Tattoo
3. Back of Ankle Bow
4. Bow with Jewel in Center
5. Pretty Thigh Tattoo
6. Thin Bow Tattoo on Wrist
Thigh Bow Tattoos
One of the most popular places gals get a bow tattoo is their thigh, these flirty thigh tattoos are perfect if you’re feeling a little wild.
7. Bow Tattoos on Back of Thighs
8. Lace Up Ribbon Leg Tattoo
9. Bow Tattoos on Back of Leg
10. Bow Stocking Design
11. Ribbon Thigh Tattoo
Lace Bow Tattoo Ideas
Lace is such a feminine and beautiful texture, and it makes for some REALLY awesome ink.
12. Black Lace Tattoo
13. Delicate Lace Bow Design
14. 3D Lace Bow
15. Lace Wrapped Arm Band
16. Lace Bow Tattoo on Wrist
Fun Bow Tattoos
With different patterns, colors, and sizes, these fun bow tattoos are full of great inspiration.
17. Bow Finger Tattoo
18. Polka Dot Bow Idea
19. Red 3D Ribbon Tattoo
20. Leopard Bow
21. Matching Wrist Bows
22. Feminine Ribbon Bow Tattoo
23. Tiny Dotted Bow
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Humming Bird Tattoo Ideas – Hummingbirds are a popular choice for tattoo designs since they are very detailed and delicate-looking birds. Many tattoo lovers are opting for the hummingbird tattoo given the bird’s unique capabilities and beauty. Tattoos that utilize birds of any type at the center of their design have gained a lot of preference because they incorporate color, creativity, and a natural image.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women, in particular, have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Every tattoo has a story that’s meant to be told, shared, celebrated, and experienced. One particular design that’s making waves across the Internet is that of a semicolon tattoo. They aren’t just a trend, they’re a symbol of a silent fight. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas!
Test Out These Tattoo Products
If you’re still deciding what design you like, check out some of our favorite temporary tattoo designs. Or if you have fresh new ink and need some helpful care products, then we have everything you need below!
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets – Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Tattoo Aftercare Lotion soothes inflamed skin, reduces itchiness, and may even help your new tattoo heal quickly and evenly. Continuing to use after being inked will keep your skin moisturized and healing and may increase the length of time between touch-ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Comes with 16 Roll of Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wraps in 6 Different Colors. Dimensions: 1.6″ x 5 yards (W x L) Per Roll. Self Adhesive Strips Make it Very Easy to Attach it on Tattoo Grips.