Inside: Simple Hip Tattoos Perfect for Your Body.
I have a large variety of tattoos all over my body, from my wrist to my ribs, and I’m constantly looking at inspiration photos to decide what I want to get next. You know where I’m planning to get my next tattoo, right? My hip.
They are quite adorable and can be displayed or hidden with equal ease.
No matter what size or kind of tattoo you’re looking for, you’ll find plenty of options here. Here are some ideas for attractive hip tattoos that you’ll want to save.
Deciding on a Hip Tattoo
What kinds of designs look good when done as hip tattoos? Seeing as how this is not a particularly prominent location, virtually any picture may be considered suitable for placement here. The ideal design for a hip tattoo is something personal, such as the name or initials of a significant other. Flowers, particularly roses, hearts, stars, quotes, ivy, crosses, butterflies, and a variety of other items traditionally associated with women, are also common symbols.
Hip Tattoos You’ll Love
1. Simple Flower Tattoo
2. Child of the Universe
3. Lucky Clover
5. Pink Promise
6. Butterfly Tattoo
7. Lightning Bolt
8. Tick Marks
9. Oh Hey
10. Lemon Hip Tattoo
A Few More Ideas
11. Globe Tattoo
12. Roman Numeral
13. Typewriter Font
14. Poetic Hip Tattoo
15. Crown Hip Tattoo
16. Matching Avacoados
17. Mountain Hip Tattoo
Fun Hip Tattoos
18. Love You
19. Colorful Hip Tattoo
20. Feminist Message Hip Tattoo
21. Cat Hip Tattoo
22. Bright Colored Hip Tattoo
23. Angel Hip Tattoo
More Hip Tattoo Insp
Here are few ideas to inspire you.
- Think about some tiny flowers and vines that are scrolling. The vines can make the most of the available space by flowing across your own distinctive shapes.
- What about some stardust? To create a subtle yet seductive artwork, all you need are a few tiny stars and some swirling dust trails around them.
- Consider tattooing one of the big cats, such as a tiger or a panther, for a more manly design. The design can be as minimalist as you like while yet looking stunning.
Take your time and carefully consider each option before making a decision. Ensure that the design is accurate from the beginning.
Other Great Tattoo Ideas
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women in particular have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Each tattoo is unique and a representation of its wearer’s style, emotions, and life. The semicolon tattoo is a popular symbol of an internal and silent struggle. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas.
- Small Tattoo Ideas for Men – Small tattoos for men can be significant or just a whim of an idea. Maybe you already have a sleeve full of ink or your back is full of tattoos that you can’t show off and you want just something small to show off. This may be your one and only tattoo and you really want to make it count, but you are trying to figure out where to start.