Inside: Blooming Shoulder Flower Tattoo Ideas.
The shoulder is one of the best body parts of the tattoo. We usually think of the shoulders as including these two parts, from the part below the front collar bone to the back shoulder blades to the upper half of both arms.
The shoulder is a relatively large part of the body, which makes the shoulder tattoo more space to design. At the same time, The shoulders of women are relatively more powerful and sexy place. It’s a space large enough for the big flowers, fun gypsy-inspired tattoos, but it is also suitable for some tiny sexy tattoos.
All those make the shoulder an optimal place for a tattoo for women. Today we are checking out some of our favorite shoulder flower tattoo ideas, from big blooms to detailed petals these are the best!
Shoulder Flower Tattoo Ideas – Pretty Outlines
These shoulder flower tattoo ideas are made up of pretty detailed outlines, they are a pretty way to show off your favorite flowers in a simple way.
1. Dripping Shoulder Flower Tattoo
2. Bold Statement
3. Butterflies and Roses
4. Pretty Lillies Tattoos
5. Shoulder Wrap Down
6. Small Flower Spring Shoulder Tattoo
7. Pretty Poppy
8. Flower and Butterfly Shoulder Tattoo Idea
9. Large Peony Tattoo
10. Whispy Shoulder Tattoo
Colorful Shoulder Flower Tattoo Ideas
If you’re looking for something a little bolder, these bright shoulder flower tattoo ideas are packed full of color.
11. Bright Colored Shoulder Tattoo
12. Big and Bold Flower Statement
13. Yellow Flower Shoulder Tattoo
14. Pretty Flower Bouquet
15. Berry Shoulder Branch
16. Pretty Shoulder Flower Tattoo Idea
17. Wrapped Rose Tattoo
18. Deep Red Rose Shoulder Tattoo
19. Pretty White Flowers
20. Wild Flower Shoulder Tattoos
Lovely Flower Tattoo Ideas
There are just so many pretty shoulder flower tattoo ideas, here are a few more of our favorites.
21. Perfectly Placed Shoulder Flower Tattoo
22. Pretty Peony Shoulder Tattoo
23. Wrapped Ivy Shoulder Piece
24. Dragonfly Accent
25. Pretty Pink Flowers
26. Single Bold Flower Tattoo
27. Tiny Shoulder Flower Tattoo
28. Purple Bundle Tattoo
29. Large Detailed Shoulder Piece
More Fun Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these shoulder flower tattoo ideas, then you will these other creative ideas.
- The Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas: Hummingbirds are a popular choice for tattoo designs since they are very detailed and delicate looking birds. Many tattoo lovers are opting for the hummingbird tattoo given the bird’s unique capabilities and beauty. Tattoos that utilize birds of any type at the center of their design have gained a lot of preference because they incorporate color, creativity, and a natural image.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women, in particular, have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Every tattoo has a story that’s meant to be told, shared, celebrated and experienced. One particular design that’s making waves across the Internet is that of a semicolon tattoo. They aren’t just a trend, they’re a symbol of a silent fight. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas!
Let us know in the comments your favorite.