Inside: Tattoo Needle Types + Usage
Whether you are a novice or an experienced tattoo artist, needles are one of the most important components of your working kit. Without the proper set of needles, you cannot move forward with showcasing your creative work.
Since needles are almost always single use, it’s crucial to spend your money on high-quality needles while also keeping your budget in mind. Let’s take a look at the five best tattoo needles that are worth buying.
1. Pirate Face Assorted Tattoo Needles
This needle pack is ideal for you, whether you’re a beginner or a pro who loves to pack on the specialized tools for your creative tattoo projects. There are 100 needles in this bundle from Pirate Face Tattoo.
Each needle has an expiration date and is individually packed. They are crafted with the highest grade stainless steel. The pre-sterilization procedure used on each needle fades with time, and this is indicated by the expiration date.
This assortment of needles makes a great kit for any tattoo artist because it includes a variety of needle sizes. You receive a total of 100 needles of high quality in the box. You will be equipped for any task, whether it’s lining or shading, thanks to this variety.
2. DragonHawk Black Needle Tubes
Black tattoo needle tubes from Dragon hawk, a well-known manufacturer of high-quality tattooing supplies, are yet another option you should consider. The preinstalled smooth tube grip on these needles enables you to create amazing impressions without making mistakes.
The grip is made of supple ABS plastic, and they are made of enduring stainless steel. Individual blister packets are filled with these pre-sterilized needles.
Each needle and tube set is shipped in perfect shape, and the needles are clean and free of burrs. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced tattoo artist, this product will undoubtedly be your go-to, no matter what design you’re looking to bring to life.
3. Big Wasp Tattoo 7RL Needles
Round liners are some of the best needles for aspiring tattoo artists. Most basic and complicated tattoos can be finished thoroughly with liners. To guarantee that you can always design intricate tattoos, you must purchase the best liners.
This set of 7RL circular liners from Bigswap is the solution to every one of your lining concerns. This unique assortment of 20 round medium-sized liners is made to serve as the basis for all of your tattooing projects.
These needles are made using the highest quality stainless steel and are kept in exclusive plastic cartridges.
These cartridges are compatible with Big Wasp systems or any other devices that take cartridges of a standard size.
The benefit of using a cartridge is that you don’t need a tube to utilize it, saving you time and eliminating a step in the sanitization process. It’s a win-win situation for you because Bigs Wasp’s 7RLs have a tool-free installation and don’t need to be assembled before usage.
4. CINRA Tattoo 50-Piece Needles Set
If 100-unit packets like the one from Pirate Face are too large for your needs, you can pick a smaller pack, such as this 50-unit set of needles from CINRA. These needles are compatible with the majority of conventional tattoo machines and tubes, so it won’t be difficult for you to include them into your everyday work activities.
CINRA’s first priority is safety. Since all of their needles are made of medical-grade 316L steel alloy, which is rust and corrosion resistant, you won’t ever have to worry about post-tattoo infections, which will improve your reputation, leading to more business.
To protect them from rubbing against one another and to guarantee that they preserve their pre-sterilized state, the needles are additionally supplied in separate sterile blister packages.
5. Autdor Tattoo Needles and Tips Kit
This interesting collection of diverse needles from Autdor is our final recommendation on this list of the five best tattoo needles. These needles have disposable tips, are pre-sterilized, and packaged in blisters accounting for a simple purchase.
Additionally, they undergo rigorous EO gas sterilization, and the inside of the package reflects the sterilization condition. They are absolutely safe and comfortable for you to use because they are individually marked with expiration dates and have CE Approved packaging.
The needles in this set have neat soldering and are made using only the highest grade stainless steel. The tips possess clear indicators to track ink flow and are made of ABS plastic. You won’t have to worry about making mistakes when changing needles because the size of each needle is specified on the container and on the needle tip.
So, all you have to do is purchase this set, and start working on all your designs!
A needle is unquestionably an essential piece of equipment for a tattoo artist who wants to enjoy their work and offer reliable services to clients. To give you all the exact elements you need for different work styles, the majority of tattoo needle packs offer a variety of needle kinds.
You should choose a pack that has a high quantity of the needle type you use the most, based on your demands.
Learn More About Tattooing + Equipment
- What is an Autoclave? – Using an autoclave allows items to be steamed under pressure to properly kill bacteria and germs. It’s vital that the tools and things are heated to the proper temperature to achieve sterilization. We will teach you all about autoclaves and how you can benefit from using one. While they are normally used in healthcare, they can be used to clean and sanitize tattoo equipment.
- Why your Tattoo Pens Matter – There are various ways to create a tattoo. Tattoo pens are a simplified tool from the traditional tattoo machine that uses a small motor to drive a needle up and down. The result is a simplified and lower cost method of tattoo creation. Read more about tattoo pens and their advantages and disadvantages.
- What is a Tattoo Blowout? – Tattoo blowouts are not super common, but when they do occur it is generally because of the tattoo artist applying too much pressure. The ink is placed below the surface of the skin and in turn is injected into the next layer of fat. This can cause a number of issue both with the tattoo clarify, longevity, and even some health concerns. Read more about how this happens and what to do.