Inside: 21 Wedding Band Tattoo Ideas You’ll Want to Get Instead Of A Ring.
One of the latest trends in the wedding world is a wedding ring tattoo. They can be designed with dates, names, or initials. If you don’t want a traditional wedding ring, then these wedding band tattoos are perfect for you.
There is plenty of ideas to go for, from dates and names to some patterns or ring imitating.
So show your eternal love for your soulmate with these sweet wedding band tattoo ideas.
Types of Wedding Ring Tattoos
Wedding Band Date Tattoos
There is a tone of date variations from roman numbers or usual ones with your wedding date, you may also incorporate words. You may go for various sizes, putting the numbers and dates on the finger, along the finger, or on the side of your finger. Choose the look of the date that you like and go for it!
Wedding Band Word Tattoos
Initials of your spouse or the name is a very romantic wedding tattoo idea! These can be initials, the name, or just two monograms. Many place them on the finger, on your palm under the finger, on the side of your finger, and also combine your monogram or name tattoo with various symbols like hearts, patterns, or infinity signs. There are various kinds of letter printing, colors, and looks you may choose from to make your tattoo unique.
Wedding Band Date Tattoo Ideas
1. Simple Date Tattoo
2. Roman Numeral Wedding Band Tattoos
3. Wedding Date on Top of Finger
4. Roman Numeral Date on Top of Finger
5. Tiny Date Wedding Band Design
6. Wedding Date on Side of Finger
Wedding Band Name Tattoo Ideas
7. Scripted Initial Finger Tattoo
8. Simple Initial on Palm
9. Initial on Inside of Finger
10. Large Letter on Finger Tattoo
11. Tattooed Named on Ring Finger
12. Fun Font Wedding Band Tattoo
Fun Wedding Band Tattoos
13. Simple Band Tattoos
14. Sweet Wedding Band Design
15. Arrow Wedding Band
16. Woodsy Ring Tattoo
17. Dotwork Finger Tattoo Idea
19. Matching Mr. + Mrs.
20. His + Hers White Ink Finger Tattoo
21. And Symbol
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Stunning Stretch Mark Tattoos – Stretch marks can be caused by pregnancy but can also occur with obesity followed by weight loss in women and men. Skin is stretched and torn after which the healing process begins which repairs the damaged area but this can leave its mark, literally. The skin in the affected area heals with less elasticity and can be raised with discoloration. Stretch marks can affect a large portion of society for one reason or another but with the right design and artist choice tattooing can be a great option to help cover the affected area.
- Rainbow Baby Tattoos – Conceived after a miscarriage or a stillbirth, rainbow babies are referred to as such because they’re a ray of colorful light at the end of a difficult and stormy period of loss. To celebrate these miracle babies — without forgetting the reason they are considered as such — and the joy they bring to their families, some moms take the plunge and get colorful designs inked into their skin. If you’re looking into having a permanent reminder of your sweet rainbow baby, check out these sweet rainbow baby tattoo ideas that will inspire you to get ink of your own.
- Watercolor Butterfly Tattoo Ideas – The ideas are endless when it comes to getting a tattoo. From quotes to sacred symbols, you can opt for anything that complements your personality. Various people go for bold patterns and even inked skulls on their body whereas many tattoo lovers prefer to get a permanent butterfly.