Inside: Meaningful Chrysanthemum Tattoo Ideas + Designs.
If you love flowers, then think about getting a Chrysanthemum tattoo design. They have a lot of history, and this flower is one of the most cultivated ones in the world. Being so popular in fact that they reign high as the most purchased flowers for gardening. They are considered to be the Queen of the Fall Flowers.
Gardeners have been breeding these flowers for centuries creating flowers of many different colors. Now you can get a Chrysanthemum in colors such as red, yellow, bronze, pink, purple, orange, and white.
The word Chrysanthemum is combined from the Greek word that means gold and anthemon which means flower. How cool is that? This flower is a sign of perfection, and even though it started off small, it’s now so much more. Check out our favorite Chrysanthemum tattoo ideas and beautiful designs.
What do Chrysanthemum Tattoos Mean?
The Chrysanthemum is the symbolic flower of Japan but it is originally from China and it was the Chinese, in ancient times, who introduced it to the “Land of the Rising Sun”.
The Chrysanthemum, also known as the “16-petal daisy” is a very popular flower in Japan, considered a symbol of royalty because linked to the Imperial Family.
This flower is given during celebrations and parties, such as weddings, births, baptisms, and birthdays as a symbol of rebirth, joy, positivity, peace, vitality, and love for the family and for their children.
- Red or pink chrysanthemum has the same meaning as the rose, love, and passion
- Yellow chrysanthemum means unrequited love.
- White chrysanthemum means truth and pain of a dejected heart.
Chrysanthemum Flower Tattoo Designs
1. Yellow Chrysanthemum Tattoo Idea
2. Small Pink Flower Design
3. Large Chrysanthemum Half Sleeve Design
4. Bold Red and Orange Tattoo
5. Yellow Flower Arm Tattoo
6. Simple Black and White Chrysanthemum Tattoo
7. Chest Tattoo
Japanese Chrysanthemum Tattoo Ideas
8. Huge Hip Chrysanthemum
9. Chrysanthemum Color Tattoo
10. Small Chrysanthemum Tattoo Ideas
11. Red Outline Flower Tattoo
12. Red Chrysanthemum Hand Tattoo
13. Bright Yellow Flower Design
Beautiful Chrysanthemum Tattoos
14. Outlined Chrysanthemum Flower
15. Large Back Flower Tattoo
16. Japanese Chrysanthemum Tattoo
17. Colorful Flower Bundle
18. Purple Chrysanthemum
19. Flowery Arm Tattoo
20. Chrysanthemum Shoulder Piece
More Flower Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Sunflower Tattoo Ideas – Sunflowers not only represent sunshine and happiness, but they also help each other below the surface. Sunflower roots are aware of each other and have been shown to work together to share nutrients. Isn’t that beautiful? Makes my heart melt just a little. I love how much sunflowers represent and how they are full of beauty, happiness, and devotion. These small but beautiful sunflower tattoo ideas are one of a kind for your next ink design. See our list of pretty flowers and find your favorite.
- Lily Flower Tattoo Ideas – Lily is a popular flower. The adorable color of lily is simply irresistible for girls to choose from for their tattoo designs. The Lily flower gains its popularity in women’s tattoo designs not only just for its cute, elegant, and fashionable appearance, but also for the rich symbolic meanings it carries, love, affection, modesty, happiness, warmth, and more. When it comes to doing lily tattoo designs, you can have a wide variety of designs to choose from. Lily flower tattoos often can be integrated with fairy, swirls, stars, and other baroque stuff. Here are 25 beautiful Lily Flower Tattoo ideas!
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Honestly, daisies are one of my all-time favorite flowers, they are just so bright, fun, and full of life. Daisy is a form of flower purely for the female kind and is one of the most versatile tattoos you can wear on your body. The tattoo is highly decorative and comes in different colors and sizes. You can even add a custom design to the tattoos depending on your preferences. With soft petals and a humble appearance, it is almost impossible to ignore its fascinating design.