Inside: Meaningful Chrysanthemum Tattoo Ideas + Designs.
The chrysanthemum tattoo has an incredibly rich history, and it remains to be one of the most popular flower tattoos to this day. With so many variations in style, design, and color, you can definitely find something that speaks to you! Keep reading for 27 meaningful chrysanthemum tattoo ideas to help you get started!
Table of Contents
What do Chrysanthemum Tattoos Mean?
Chrysanthemums symbolize wealth, nobility, celebration, longevity, prosperity, respect, and dignity. With such a meaningful symbol, it’s easy to see why people are drawn to their beauty!
Chrysanthemum Flower Tattoo Designs
1. Yellow Chrysanthemum Tattoo Idea
2. Small Pink Flower Design
3. Large Chrysanthemum Half Sleeve Design
4. Bold Red and Orange Tattoo
5. Yellow Flower Arm Tattoo
6. Simple Black and White Chrysanthemum Tattoo
7. Chest Tattoo
Japanese Tattoo Ideas
8. Huge Hip Chrysanthemum
9. Chrysanthemum Color Tattoo
10. Small Chrysanthemum Tattoo Ideas
11. Red Outline Flower Tattoo
12. Red Chrysanthemum Hand Tattoo
13. Bright Yellow Flower Design
Beautiful Chrysanthemum Tattoos
14. Outlined Chrysanthemum Flower
15. Large Back Flower Tattoo
16. Japanese Chrysanthemum Tattoo
17. Colorful Flower Bundle
18. Purple Chrysanthemum
19. Flowery Arm Tattoo
20. Chrysanthemum Shoulder Piece
More Flower Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Sunflower Tattoo Ideas – Speaking of a flower that represents something amazing! The sunflower not only represents sunshine and happiness, but they also help each other below the surface. Sunflower roots are aware of each other and have been shown to work together to share nutrients. Isn’t that beautiful? I love how much sunflowers represent and how they are full of beauty, happiness, and devotion.
- Lily Flower Tattoo Ideas – Searching for that perfect next tattoo design can be a fun and exciting time! Lily tattoo designs are beautiful, creative, and can be found in various styles. Lily flower tattoos look great in both large and smaller designs. They symbolize love, pride, beauty, rebirth, and purity. Expressing yourself with such a powerful tattoo is easy with these design ideas. Check them out to get some inspiration on which style of lily tattoo to get.
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Daisy tattoos are some of the most beloved designs in the tattoo industry, and you don’t have to look far to see why! With their bold simplicity and delicate elegance, daisies will always be in style. Whether you’re looking for something bold or sweet, one of these timeless daisy tattoo designs are sure to catch your eye.