Inside: The Best Bunny Rabbit Tattoo Ideas & Easter Tattoo Designs.
Bunny rabbit tattoos are some of the cutest tattoos that you can get but you might also be surprised to find out that the tattoos are also meaningful. Tattoos like this have a lot of meaning and they have become an inspiration to the people that wear them. They are a great tattoo because they come in many forms and they look amazing on your skin.
What is the Meaning of a Bunny Tattoo?
The most common value of the symbol – fertility, feminine and faithfulness. The animal is often associated with the moon, which affects the reproductive function. Therefore, in many cultures, women who dream of becoming pregnant, wearing a talisman in the form of a hare.
Sometimes the rabbit was considered a messenger for his ability to move quickly, overcoming obstacles and confusing marks, thereby escaping from enemies – predators.
Rabbits have been symbols of luck, and not just because of the lucky rabbit’s foot. In some parts of the world, it is a normal occurrence for parents to give their kids rabbits for luck and future wealth. The rabbit tattoo is definitely the animal tat design that you’ll want to get if you want a good luck charm on your skin.
Rabbits are also often included in spiritual tattoos. This is because they are seen as having a very deep connection to the earth, unlike most other animals. If you were already planning on getting some type of spiritual tattoo and were looking for more designs to add to it, the rabbit would be a great choice; especially if you already like rabbits and think it would make your design look better
Cute Bunny Tattoo Ideas
We love floppy ears, pink noses, and sweet little faces! These bunny tattoos are some of our all-time favorite animal tattoo ideas, and we just can’t get enough.
1. Detailed Bunny Design
2. Big Ear Bunny
3. Rabbit Head Tattoo
4. Sweet Flowery Bunny
5. Yellow Flower Rabbit Tattoo
6. Bunny Outline
7. Bunny on the Moon
8. Matching Bunny Heads
Bunny Rabbit Tattoo Designs
These sweet bunny rabbit tattoo ideas are full of cuteness and charm, we are totally obsessed with their friendly faces.
9. Cuties in a Cone
10. Furry Rabbit Tattoo Design
11. Peter Rabbit Tattoo
12. Mama Always Loves You Watercolor Rabbit
13. Sweet Bunny Rabbit
14. Bunny and Flowers
15. Sleepy Rabbit
16. Origami Bunny
17. Rabbit Head
18. Flower Collar
Famous Bunny Tattoos
We all know them and love them, these famous bunny rabbits make the cutest tattoos to bring back your favorite childhood characters.
19. Bugs Bunny Tattoo
20. Children’s Favorite
21. Sleepy Peter Rabbit
22. Bugs Bunny Ideas
23. Easter Bunny Tattoo
More Animal Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Elephant Tattoo Ideas – Elephants never forget, and their old age gifts them with admirable wisdom. Humans can learn so much about life, solitude, and love when studying how this ancient mammal carries. Their weight no matter how heavy, with such remarkable grace and beauty. A universal symbol of strength, loyalty, divinity, and good luck. An elephant makes an unforgettable tattoo design when carefully planned and properly placed on your body’s temple.
- Pretty Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas – Hummingbirds are a popular choice for tattoo designs since they are very detailed and delicate-looking birds. Many tattoo lovers are opting for the hummingbird tattoo given the bird’s unique capabilities and beauty. Tattoos that utilize birds of any type at the center of their design have gained a lot of preference because they incorporate color, creativity, and a natural image.
- Artistic Dragonfly Tattoo Ideas – Butterflies are known to be one of the most popular insects to get as a tattoo, but a dragonfly is a close second. They are considered to be a famous choice for tattoo designs. Mainly because you can do so much with them and they can complement other designs. It’s a creature that is not only stunning in design but is wonderful in nature. Both men and women choose dragonfly designs, not just for their looks but for their meaning as well.