Inside: 25 Amazing Fishing Tattoos
Are you a fisherman? Are you looking for an original fishing tattoo? These are the 25 best fishing tattoos that only some brave and fishing lovers would dare to carry on their bodies. If you carry fishing in your blood and also want to carry it in your body, maybe you should have one of these fishing tattoos.
For all you anglers, what’s better than a fishing tattoo?
Tattoo designs run in the millions when it comes to options, but you always want to find a tattoo that represents who you are as a person to the fullest. If you love fishing and consider yourself a die-hard fisherman who’s looking into getting a fish tattoo, we have a list for you!
These sweet pieces of body art may spark some tattoo ideas for your next ink trip. Half-sleeve tattoos, full-sleeve tattoos, back tattoos or just arm tattoos present ideas. Whatever you’re looking for, these tattoo lovers have some pieces for you to check out.
Fisherman or fishing tattoos are some of the most-underrated tattoo designs for men and women worldwide. This is because not a lot of people can connect or find a true connection with the design itself. However, if you want to tribute something that you’d dedicate to your dad, grandpa or your brother – you will love this article.
Amazing Fishing Tattoos
1. Fisherman Tattoo: This inner forearm fishing tattoo displays excellent linework and shade technique to create different sets of realistic surfaces.
2. Teach a Man to Fish
3. Big Mouth Bass: Looking for a big bass catch? This tattoo is one of a kind!
4. Crossed Lines
6. Fish On: The perfect little reminder of why you love the water!
7. Gone Fishing
8. Fishing View
9. Back of Ankle: This is a fun spot to get a detailed fishing tattoo! It’s simple, small, and a perfect design!
What Does a Fish Tattoo Mean?
Just like fishing its self, fish tattoos represent persistence, patience, power, luck, prosperity and wisdom depending on the type of fish tattoo.
Forearm Fishing Tattoo
10. Trout View: With the prettiest of views, this trout tattoo is perfect for you!
11. Forearm Fishing
12. Geometric Fish: I love this colorful modern take on a classic fishing tattoo. It’s so fun and unique!
13. Mountain View Fish
14. Floral Fish: Add a little feminine flair with its pretty floral fish tattoo!
15. Black and White Detail
16. Forearm Salmon
17. Colorful Salmon: I love these pretty colors and beautiful designs. It’s perfectly detailed with flawless art!
Hook, Line, Cast – Fishing Tattoos
18. Fishing Pole: One of my favorite fishing tattoo. So simple and perfect!
19. Tiny Hook
20. Fishing Fly
21. Detailed Line: A really good job has been done with this tattoo, due to the very thin line. A fishing rod that look very well if you are lookin for something hidden but beautiful. This is without a doubt one of the best fishing tattoos.
22. Finger Hook: A small but perfect fishing tattoo!
23. Colorful Fishing Fly
24. Hooks for Dad
25. Hooked Heart: This fishing tattoo is a perfect reminder for you love of the fish!
More Tattoos You’ll Love
If you like these fishing tattoos, you will love these other designs!
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women, in particular, have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Every tattoo has a story that’s meant to be told, shared, celebrated and experienced. One particular design that’s making waves across the Internet is that of a semicolon tattoo. They aren’t just a trend, they’re a symbol of a silent fight. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas!
- Small Tattoo Ideas for Men – Small tattoos for men can be significant or just a whim of an idea. Maybe you already have a sleeve full of ink or your back is full of tattoos that you can’t show off and you want just something small to show off. This may be your one and only tattoo and you really want to make it count, but you are trying to figure out where to start.
Let us know in the comments your favorite fishing tattoo design!