Inside: 27 Flourishing Flower Wrist Tattoo Ideas.
When you combine the beauty of a flower with the edginess of a wrist tattoo you have a winning combination for a feminine and unique design. Flower wrist tattoos remain a popular choice for many reasons. Adding to their obvious beauty is the individual meanings of the flowers.
Some flowers represent love and friendship, while others have associations of new life and peace. While their personal significance may remain a secret, their beauty can be shared with others.
Whether you adore a certain blossom for its true beauty or appreciate the sentiment behind it, these flower wrist tattoo ideas are the perfect inspiration for your next tattoo.
From roses, lilies, to marigolds, and tulips here is a full list of different meanings associated with flowers.
Flourishing Flower Wrist Tattoo
1. Bundle of Lavender
2. Blue Stemmed Flowers
3. Marigold Tattoo
4. Bold Pink Rose
5. Pink Flowers
6. Watercolor Flower Wreath Tattoo
7. Red Poppy Wrist Tattoo
8. Pink Rose Stem Tattoo
9. Tiny Tattoo Stem
10. Lotus Flower Tattoo Wrist
Flower Bracelet Tattoo Ideas
Designing a flower bracelet tattoo is one of my favorite tattoo ideas. They are so beautiful and elegant, yet they are full of color and fun.
11. Colorful Flower Bracelet Tattoo
12. Wildflower Bracelet Tattoo
13. Blue Flower Tattoo
14. Wide Flower Bracelet
15. Flower Tattoos
16. Whispy Wildflowers
17. Pink Roses and Butterfly Bracelet Tattoo
18. Small Flower Tattoos on Wrist
19. Pink Flower Bracelet
20. Wrapped Bracelet Tattoo
Flower Tattoos on Wrists
Here are a few of our favorite wrist tattoo ideas, including some flower tattoos on wrist with names.
21. Heart Flower Wrist Wreath
22. Flower Name Tattoo
24. Simple Stems
25. Detailed Outline Flower Tattoo
26. Cute Small Flower Tattoos on Wrist
27. Colorful Flower Wrist Tattoo
More Tattoo Ideas You Will Love
If you like these pretty flower wrist tattoo ideas then you will love these other great tattoo ideas.
- Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas – Hummingbirds are a popular choice for tattoo designs since they are very detailed and delicate looking birds. Many tattoo lovers are opting for the hummingbird tattoo given the bird’s unique capabilities and beauty. Tattoos that utilize birds of any type at the center of their design have gained a lot of preference because they incorporate color, creativity, and a natural image.
- Our Favorite Freckle Tattoo Ideas – Cosmetic tattooing is nothing new. From eyebrow microblading to permanent eyeliner, more and more people are turning toward ink to make sure they look flawless from the moment they wake up. One of the more popular processes at the moment is freckle tattoos. While excessive sun exposure can cause serious skin damage, faux freckles are the semi-permanent option to get you looking constantly sun-kissed.
- Cute Little Tattoos – Small tattoos may be discreet, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a huge impact. In fact, sometimes little tattoo ideas for women are the most meaningful! Plus, if you’re getting a tattoo for the first time, you may want to consider getting a tiny tattoo design somewhere that can be hidden. Nevertheless, with so many cute small tattoos to choose from, it can be a challenge picking just one piece of artwork.