Inside: Delicate + Stunning Orchid Flower Tattoo Ideas.
The delicate and stunning beauty of orchids has long inspired the creation of beautiful floral tattoos, but they’ve recently gained popularity thanks to the artistic innovations of talented tattoo artists. If you’ve been thinking about getting an orchid flower tattoo but are concerned that you won’t find the right design that matches your vision, this list of 30 incredible orchid flower tattoos should help you find something that inspires you. There’s no better time than now to add this timeless symbol of beauty to your body forever!
The Tattooed Meaning
Throughout history, the orchid flower has been known to symbolize both fertility and strength.
The symmetrical shape of an orchid flower has always been a symbol of perfection and beauty. In Ancient China, people knew them as the best symbol of human perfection.
Although orchids are often thought of as symbols of fertility, wealth, and elegance, each color has its own unique symbolism.
- White | Purity, innocence and cleanliness
- Pink | Joyfulness, grace, feminitiy
- Yellow | Fresh starts, friendships
- Purple | Wealth, riches, and royalty
- Orange | Bold, enthusiastic, being proud
- Red | Love and passion
Orchid Tattoo Design Ideas
1. Turquoise Orchid Design
2. Orchid Tattoo Sleeve
3. Bold Orchid Forearm Flower Tattoo
4. Bright Red Orchid
5. Detailed Orchid Flower
6. Bundle of Orchid Triangle
7. Orchid Back Piece
8. Baby Orchid
9. Whimsical Blue Orchid Tattoo
10. Bold Ankle Orchid
Minimalist Orchid Tattoo Ideas
11. Single Violet Orchid
12. Simple Orchid with Triangle
13. Minimal Orchid Growth Tattoo
14. Subtle Orchid Design
15. The Littlest of Orchids
16. Transparent Orchid Design
17. Single Orchid Flower
Black and White Orchid Flower Tattoos
18. Orchid Shoulder Tattoo
19. Black and White Orchid Flower Design
20. Single Orchid Flower
21. Small Detailed Orchid Design
22. Large Orchid Leg Tattoo
23. Geometric Orchid Flower
24. Orchid Bundle
Watercolor Orchid Tattoo Designs
25. Bold Orchid Tattoo
26. Colorful Orchid Design
27. Single Watercolor Orchid Design
28. Prink Orchid Stem
29. Watercolored Geometric Orchid
30. Purple Orchid Flower
More Design Ideas You’ll Love
- Lily Flower Tattoos – Searching for that perfect next tattoo design can be a fun and exciting time! Lily tattoo designs are beautiful, creative, and can be found in various styles. Lily flower tattoos look great in both large and smaller designs. They symbolize love, pride, beauty, rebirth, and purity. Expressing yourself with such a powerful tattoo is easy with these design ideas. Check them out to get some inspiration on which style of lily tattoo to get.
- Daisy Tattoo Ideas – Daisy tattoos are some of the most beloved designs in the tattoo industry, and you don’t have to look far to see why! With their bold simplicity and delicate elegance, daisies will always be in style. Whether you’re looking for something bold or sweet, one of these timeless daisy tattoo designs are sure to catch your eye.
- Flower Tattoo Ideas – It’s no surprise that flower tattoos can be insanely beautiful, unique, and meaningful. Depending on the size and shape of the tattoo design, they can pretty much go anywhere on your body and look fantastic. While many flower tattoos are elegant and feminine, there are some pretty popular ones that are more masculine. A large black rose tattoo is hard to beat because they look so cool. But big, brightly colored blossoms are also incredible too. No matter what your style is, I’m sure you’ll find a flower tattoo that is calling your name.