Inside: Extraordinary Embroidery Tattoo Ideas – So Realistic!
Embroidery and tattoos are two different forms of art. So it seems unlikely to put these two forms together as one. But then, nothing is impossible in the mind of creative people. Since both require the use of needles, there’s actually a way to combine them.
You heard it right, embroidery tattoos really exist and they are popping up all over the internet right now. So, what is this craze all about?
Embroidery tattoos really sound scary. Are they going to embroider or stitch fabrics on the skin? The idea itself is cringe-worthy and unimaginable. But that’s the beauty of it. The process doesn’t involve sewing threads on the skin. It still follows the same procedure as that in traditional tattooing. However, embroidery tattoos incorporate intricate needle marks and shading to resemble real fabrics on the skin. You’ll surely become a head-turner if you flaunt these mind-blowing tattoos. People will certainly have a closer look to see if those are real cross-stitches on your skin.
Take a look at these examples. No matter how your eyes want to trick you, these tattoos are inked (not yarned). The amazing talent of these tattoo artists makes the results look like fabrics are actually stitched into the skin. But it’s actually not, it’s just ink. If you’re planning to have these tattoos too, you can get some inspiration from these stunning embroidery tattoo examples.
Floral Embroidery Tattoo Ideas
1. Stiched Bouquet
2. Single Embroidered Flower
3. Flower Patch Tattoo
4. Large Embroidered Patch Design
5. Forearm Embroidered Flower Tattoo
6. Embroidered Rose Patch
7. Floral Embroidered Half Sleeve
8. Large Embroidery Shoulder Piece
9. Long Stitched Flowers
10. Embroidered Letter with Small Flowers
11. Flower and Bee Embroidery Tattoo
12. Mexican Flowers and Butterfly Design
13. Embroidered Lavender Tattoo
14. Large Embroidered Flower
Amazing Embroidery Tattoo Designs
15. Mexican Style Embroidery Tattoo
16. Embroidered Hummingbird Tattoo Design
17. Beautiful Bird Embroidery Tattoo
18. Detailed Embroidered Design
19. Embroidered Cactus Tattoo
20. Unique Pair of Coconuts
21. Rainbow Embroidered Patch Design
22. Detailed Mexican Style Embroidery Tattoo
23. Embroidered Earth
Unique Embroidered Tattoo Designs
24. Embroidered Heart Tattoo
25. Sewing Machine Embroidered Design
26. Embroidered Mixer Tattoo
27. Tiger Head Patch Tattoo
28. Realistic Embroidered Design
29. Embroidered Hummingbird Tattoo
30. Heart Patch Tattoo
31. Embroidered Lightning Bolt Design
32. Cactus Embroidery Patch
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Beautiful Magnolia Flower Tattoo Ideas – Flowers are some of the most beautiful things on earth and whatever you believe that led them to exist is a wonderful thing. We appreciate their beauty and scent as well as what they represent. Flowers are some of the most symbolic things on the planet and this is why they make popular tattoo designs.
- Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas – Hummingbirds are a popular choice for tattoo designs since they are very detailed and delicate looking birds. Many tattoo lovers are opting for the hummingbird tattoo given the bird’s unique capabilities and beauty. Tattoos that utilize birds of any type at the center of their design have gained a lot of preference because they incorporate color, creativity, and a natural image.
- Eye Catching Aesthetic Tattoo – Aesthetic is concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty, and what better way to show off what you think is beautiful than some stunning tattoos. From ocean waves, soaring butterflies, to pretty flowers, and colorful designs these eye-catching aesthetic tattoo ideas are perfect for your next ink session. Some of our favorite tattooed areas for these are small but fun places like behind the ear, forearm, collarbone, or finger. You can create a beautiful story with these simple works of art, let us know in the comments your favorite.