Inside: Leopard and Snow Leopard Tattoo Ideas + Meanings
Nothing demands respect quite like a big cat.
Of the varying different species, the Leopard is perhaps one of the most beautifully exquisite big cats on this planet. From their intense stare to the undeniable power they contain, this is an animal that is held with immense admiration by many. I mean, even their fir, with its abstract splattering of spots can be described in no other way than gorgeous.
Just this alone makes the Leopard a desirable tattoo, but did you know that beyond the physical attributes this cat also represents deeper symbolisms and meanings?
Now, it stands to be said that tattoos do not always need to have a deeper meaning.
If you just love the way a Leopard looks, then that’s more than a good enough reason to justify getting a Leopard tattoo, simple as that. With that being said though, understanding the symbolism and meanings behind what tattoo you’re getting can only stand to add to your appreciation for it.
So, let’s discuss what meanings can hide behind the Leopard!
Leopard Tattoo Meaning
Spiritually, the Leopard is regarded as the symbol of absolute strength. Though they are actually the smallest of the Big Cats, they make up for it with their impressive strength and skill. In fact, of the Big Cat family, the Leopard is the only one known to be able to carry the deadweight of their prey and literally drag it up a tree. That is STRENGTH. You do not want to mess with a Leopard.
For similar reasons, the Leopard is also known to symbolize power and skills. When it comes to instincts nothing can beat the way that a Leopard can adapt and manipulate situations to work for their favor. Because of this, Leopards are also the symbol for cunningness and capability!
So if you’re someone who can relate to these attributes then perhaps a Leopard tattoo is meant for you!
Below we’ve pulled together some of our favorite examples of varying Leopard tattoos. From Simple to small, to detailed and realistic, the choices below will help you find the kind of tattoo that speaks to your soul!
Leopard Tattoo Cost
When it comes to Leopard Tattoo Costs, many things come into play. Costs can vary from shop to shop depending on; Size, Detail, & Color. Broadly these tattoos can truly be anywhere between $50-$1000, so talk to your tattoo artist for a better idea of what to expect.
Leopard Tattoo Design
These are a mix of many different kinds of Leopard design ideas to help showcase the uniqueness you can add to your Tattoo. Whether it includes flowers, jungle leaves, color, or simply be in black and white, the pure range that you can obtain with a Leopard tattoo is unfathomable! These are some of our favorites we hope you’ll love!
1. Leopard in Black & White with Dainty Lines
2. Realistic Leopard in Color
3. Woman and Leopard Roaring
4. Beautiful Leopard with Flowers
5. Leopard in the Jungle
6. Simple Leopard Design
7. Black & White Leopard with Monstera Leaves
8. Leopard in Full Color
9. Black & White Leopard on the Hunt
10. Leopard on Inner Arm
11. Abstract Leopard in Grey
12. Awesome Leopard Tattoo with White Highlights
13. Fierce Leopard Tattoo
14. Elegant Leopard Tattoo in Black & White
15. Black & White Intense Leopard Tattoo
Snow Leopard Tattoo
Snow Leopards hold similar meanings as the ones mentioned above. It is said that those who choose to be sober may be drawn to this kind of tattoo as it speaks to adaptability and personal strength! How awesome is that? Below are some great examples of Snow Leopard Tattoos.
16. Classic Snow Leopard with Bold Lines
17. Abstract Snow Leopard
18. Snow Leopard with Blue Eyes
19. Snow Leopard with Blue Rose
20. Black and White Snow Leopard
21. Realistic Blue Snow Leopard
22. Snow Leopard with Purple Flowers
23. Blue Butterflies with Snow Leopard
24. Cartoon Snow Leopard in Blue
25. Rainbow Snow Leopard Tattoo
Small Leopard Tattoos
Are small tattoos more your style? Then we chose these with you in mind! The designs below are simple, small, and perfect for anyone adding to their collection!
26. Simple & Small Leopard Tattoo
27.Small Leopard Forearm Tattoo
28. Realistic Leopard Tattoo on Ankle
29. Tiny Abstract Leopard on Wrist
30. Sleeping Leopard with Red Jungle Leaves
31.Clean Leopard Tattoo
32. Abstract Leopard Shoulder Tattoo
33. Leopard Thigh Tattoo
34. Leopard Head Roaring
35. Leopard with Heart Spots on Back of Neck
Leopard Print Tattoo
You don’t need to have an exact portrait of the animal in order to hold the symbolic meaning. The Leopard print itself represents them just the same. If you love the look of Leopard print by itself then take a look at the tattoos we’ve included below!
36. Leopard Print in Shapes
37. Leopard Print on Calf
38. Crisp & Simple
39. Colored Leopard Pring in Heart
40. Leopard Print Incorporated into Sleeve
41. Simple Leopard Print on Wrist
42. Leopard Print Covering Whole Hand
43. Mother Daughter Matching Set
44. Red Ankle Wrap
45. Leopard Print Background
46. Leopard Print Ghost
47. Dainty Leopard Print Hand Tattoo
48. Leopard Print Scalp Tattoo
49. Leopard Print Snake Tattoo
50. Leopard Print Heart Set
Leopard Face Tattoos
These are some great examples of Leopard face tattoos in different forms! From tattoos actually on your face, to a Leopard face itself. We’ve got you!
51. Red and Black Leopard Print
52. Beautiful Scalp Portrait
53.Face of Leopard Chest Tattoo
Black Leopard Tattoos
Black Leopards, more commonly known as Black Panthers, are Leopards that didn’t get the spotted fir genes and instead have a fierce black coat! Below are some examples of these beautiful creatures in ink form.
54. Black Leopard with Heart Spots
55. Realistic Black Leopard with Colored Eyes
56. Black Leopard Chest Tattoo
57. Black Leopard with Green Eyes
58. Black Leopard in Picture Frame
59. Black Leopard on the Hunt
60. Black Leopard with Jungle Leaves
61. Black Leopard with Thick Linework
62. Cartoon Black Leopard
63. Deep Vibrant Black Panther Tattoo
64. Detailed Cartoon Black Leopard
65. Realistic Black Panther
66. Black Leopard with 6 Eyes
67. Dark Leopard Portrait
We hope you loved these examples of Leopard Tattoos as well as have a better understanding of the deeper meaning behind them. Take a look at the links below to check out some more animal tattoo ideas!
More Animal Tattoos You’ll Love!
- 53 Crazy Jellyfish Tattoo Meanings & Designs -Looking for something that is super cool and distinctive? Well, you are going to want to consider a jellyfish tattoo. Having a jellyfish tattoo is symbolic of the protection of loved ones, strength, mystery, peace, and love. You’ll find many of them in black and gray, but there are also options for colored jellyfish too. Don’t miss these creative jellyfish tattoo ideas.
- 87 Sloth Tattoo Ideas & Meaning – Peaceful, charismatic, and loving creatures like the sloth are a fun way to express your personality. Sloths are known for taking their time and not rushing around in everyday life, and they enjoy what is going on in the moment instead of worrying about everything else. These tattoo designs are playful and attractive. If this tranquil life sounds like you and your personality, it just might be time for you to check out these incredible sloth tattoos!
- Meaningful Koi Fish Tattoo Idea+ Designs – Do you ever feel like you have obstacles that are too large to overcome, but you keep persevering even in the darkest hour? Well, you should consider getting a Koi Fish tattoo! They are a symbol of perseverance and overcoming obstacles. They are a reminder that even in dark times, there is hope and happiness. Don’t miss these Koi Fish tattoo designs.