Inside: Fresh Sushi Tattoo Designs + Fun Inspiration
If you love sushi, why not get it permanently etched on your skin? It might be the best food tattoo you’ll ever have. After all, everyone knows that when you’re in the mood for sushi, nothing else will do.
Japanese cuisine is one of the most popular and well-known cuisines around the world. Sushi has only recently become a truly global food, with sushi restaurants popping up in just about every city worldwide these days, but sushi has actually been around for hundreds of years. It’s no surprise that sushi tattoos are becoming so popular – sushi is colorful, fun, and delicious!
You’ll fall in love with these adorable fresh sushi tattoo designs, so check them out!
A Little Bit About Sushi
This delicious and beloved dish called sushi was first made to ensure safe preservation of fish by fermenting rice and adding vinegar. As time went on, this new way for preserving food evolved into serving raw fish wrapped in vinegar-soaked rice sheets along with nori (seaweed), creating the delectable dish we all know and love now.
Cool Sushi Tattoo Ideas
1. Shrimp Roll Tattoo
2. Vibrant Sushi Roll Design
3. Realistic Salmon Roll Tattoo
4. Two Seaweed Wrapped Sushi Rolls
5. Sushi with Chopsticks
6. Black and White Sushi Rolls
7. Cartoon Smiley Face Sushi Design
8. Roll with It Sushi Art
9. Tiny Detailed Assortment of Sushi Rolls
10. Heart-Shaped Sushi Design
11. Colorful Sushi Rolls with Chopsticks
12. Bold Sushi Pop Art Tattoo
Cartoon Sushi Character Tattoos
13. Sushi Cat Design
14. Happy Little Black and White Sushi
15. Smiley Rice Ball Tattoo
16. Matching Happy Sushi Faces
17. Black and White Happy Sushi Roll
Small Sushi Roll Ideas
18. Detailed Small and Colorful Sushi Piece
19. Colorful and Fun Sushi Piece Tattoo Idea
20. Little Salmon Nigiri Tattoo on Ankle
21. Small Black and White Sushi Pieces on Arm
22. Little Chopsticks and Sushi Design
23. Small, Colorful, Inner Arm Sushi Piece
Fresh Sushi Tattoo Designs
24. Realistic Modern Sushi Design Idea
25. Super Simple Style Sushi
26. Littlest Sushi Ear Tattoo
27. Half Sleeve of Assorted Sushi
28. Black and White Sushi Rolls on Rib
29. Detailed Sushi Pieces
30. Soy Tattoo with Sushi Rolls
31. Tiny Sushi Tattoo Design
More Foodie Tattoo Favorites
If you enjoyed these fresh sushi tattoo ideas and designs then check out a few more of our food favorites. We have ideas for more popular foods, sweet treats, and even tattoo ideas for those who love to cook and create in the kitchen. Check out a few more of our favorites.
Take a Bite of These
- Tasty Taco Tattoo Ideas – What is better than munching on a taco after a long day? Why admire your newest ink obsession, the taco tattoo, of course! These adorable little taco tattoos are fun and playful. They are vintage and nostalgic designs that will leave you smiling. Take a look at all these incredible taco tattoo design ideas, and you’ll be ready to commit to a new one!
- Sweet Peach Tattoos – Although these little peach tattoos may not always represent the love of food, they do still have a cute and fun meaning. This list is packed full of peachy designs are perfect for whatever peach dreams you are looking for. From super realistic to just juicy illustrations, here are some of our favorite peach tattoo pictures. Check out a few of our favorite flirty and fun designs.
- Chef Tattoos – If whipping up a gourmet dinner, barbecuing, or cooking any other kind of food is your jam, you are going to love these chef tattoos! They are for all the foodies out there. Now you will be able to show off your culinary skills as well as your chef tattoo art. Each of these creative chef tattoo designs has a different meaning. I’m sure you’ll be inspired to get your next tattoo appointment scheduled.