Inside: Tasty Taco Tattoo Ideas + Designs (So Good You Could Eat).
Chances are if you’re looking for a taco tattoo, then you must really love these little pockets of goodness. Whether you perfect crunchy or soft, chicken or steak, guacamole, or sour cream, these tasty tattoo ideas are sure to give you all the taco tingles that you’re looking for.
This list is full of uber-realistic tacos, cute little crunchy characters, and even a few burrito buddies that you will love. Choose your favorite and let the feast begin!
Are Taco Tattoos Popular?
The truth is that if we delve into the category and theme of the food tattoos we find different options. Some foods refer to a certain culture, country or region, due to their origins. The taco tattoos, although they are little seen, the truth is that there are numerous examples on the net. Both men and women who love this dish can carry it with them engraved with ink.
Another of the doubts that these tattoos can generate is their possible meaning and/or symbolism.
Do Taco Tattoos Have Meaning?
The truth is, a simple taco does not have a special meaning. Therefore, these tattoos will have the meaning that each person contributes to them. An example of symbolism for these tattoos is that they refer to our origins (if you are a Mexican citizen) or as a souvenir of an unforgettable trip to the North American country.
Or maybe you just really love tacos?
Types of Taco Tattoo Designs
As for the different types of taco tattoo designs, you can take ideas in case you are considering tattooing this rich and world-renowned food. There are for all likes. Either in color, in black and gray, more or less elaborate and in a large or small and discreet size so that they go unnoticed.
The truth is that the taco tattoos are so much fun and they bring a certain joy. We cannot attribute any type of negative connotation to these tattoos. If you like to periodically enjoy some tacos, you can add this tattoo to your to-do list or as a valid option to shuffle within the category of food tattoos. An interesting alternative is hamburger tattoos.
Taco Tattoo Ideas
Getting a tattoo is an ultimate way to show your love and commitment to Tacos. You know you will never stop loving tacos, so why not get them tatted on your chest for eternity? Here is a little inspiration to bring with you to your next tattoo appointment…
1. Bright Colored Taco Tattoo Design
2. Street Taco Tattoo with Lime
3. Fun Temporary Taco Designs
4. Fully Loaded Taco Art
5. Taco with Chilis and Lime
6. Spicy Street Taco Body Art
7. Hand Holding a Taco
8. For the Love of Tacos
9. Tattoo of a Realistic Taco
10. Black and White Taco Tattoo
Burrito Tattoo Designs
These burrito tattoos are packed full of yummy designs that will add that extra bit of flair to your tattoo collection.
11. Burrito with Flowers Tattoo
12. Burrito Love Tattoo Idea
13. Taco and Burrito Lovers
14. Matching His and Hers Burritos
15. Burrito Art Inspiration
16. Small Burrito Tattoo Idea
17. Realistic Burrito Tattoo Design
Tasty Cartoon Taco Tattoo
These cute cartoon taco tattoos are perfect for anyone with a funny sense of humor. They are quirky and cute and add so much fun to your tattoo design.
18. Ride or Die Cute Taco Character
19. “I don’t wanna taco bout it”
20. Tiny Taco Body Art Idea
21. Rock On Taco Character Design
22. Kissy Face Taco Tattoo Idea
23. Taco Character with Friends Tattoo
24. Taco Tattoo with Extra Sour Cream
25. Cool Taco and Flower Design
Taco Bell Tattoo
If you’re a lover of tacos, then chances are you are a lover of taco bell. I mean, it is the mother ship of tacos! These taco bell inspired tattoos are perfect for any bell lover out there.
26. Taco Bell Hot Sauce Packet Tattoo
27. Live Mas Logo Tattoo Idea
28. Beautiful Baja Blast Tattoo
29. The Taco Bell “Bell” Logo
31. Retro Taco Bell Design
32. Diablo Hot Sauce Packet
33. Bunch of Taco Bell Items Tattooed Together
More Tattoo Inspiration You’ll Love
If your tattoo tastebuds are fully satisfied just yet then check out a few more of our favorite tattoo ideas that will spark
- Sweet Peach Tattoos – If you’re looking for something a little sweeter, then these peach tattoo ideas are perfect for you. Although it is more popular among women, the peach also looks good on men too. So, there isn’t much difference whether you’re a guy or a girl – a peach is a beautiful design that suits both. Usually, people choose colorful or even hyper-realistic small-size tattoos. The most popular placements are hips, forearms, belly, chest, and feet. Take a look at our collection of peach tattoo ideas below. We are sure that you will find the inspiration for your next tattoo.
- New School Tattoo Ideas – The style is cartoonish and wacky, featuring caricatures and other exaggerated figures. While cartoons certainly have the most influence within New School tattooing, graffiti is another large slice of the pie. Although hugely popular in the underground of the 1980s, the popularity of graffiti hit an all-time high in the ’90s and into the 2000s. Check out a few of our favorite New School Tattoo Ideas that are filled with fun colors and crazy characters.
- Funny Tattoo Ideas – You consider yourself a pretty funny person so of course, you need a fun and funny tattoo to show the world you have a sense of humor and you don’t take yourself too seriously. Maybe it’s something that plays off a birthmark or a freckly. Maybe the tattoo is just a funny design. Where do you even begin? Seeing as you are reading this you are probably looking for some ideas to spark that perfect funny tattoo.
A Few Tattoo Products You’ll Want to Try
Taking care of your tattoo is one of the most important parts of the inking process. Make sure you keep your new ink looking fresh, vibrant, and full of its details. These are a few of our favorite products that we swear by when taking care of your tattoo.
- Aquaphor – One of our favorite aftercare products has to be Aquaphor. This is a great moisturizer to use to keep your tattoo looking fresh and healing properly. It is so important to make sure you are caring for your new body ink properly. Maintaining hydration in your skin helps your tattoo heal quickly and correctly. You want to try to avoid any scabbing or peeling if at all possible when it comes to the healing process.
- Aftercare Protective Film – Keep your new tattoo protected with this adhesive aftercare film. The best way to ensure your tattoo stays safe and protected from water and moisture is by using these protective aftercare films. This product is perfect for keeping your new ink fresh and dry during the summer months that you may run into some water.
- Aftercare Kit – If you’re looking for an entire aftercare kit, this is one of our favorites. There is everything that you need for tattoo care is in this kit from soaps to lotions and balms. If you use this kit regularly then you are guaranteed to get the outcome that you were looking for.