Inside: Amazing Autism Awareness Tattoo Ideas.
Tattoos serve as powerful reminders of important life events, personal interests and loved ones. A growing trend in the tattoo community is the use of these permanent pieces of art as a way to show solidarity with, and inclusion in, the rising number of individuals effected by Autism Spectrum Disorder, or ASD.
ASD is a bio-neurological developmental disorder that affects 1 in 59 children in the United States and is generally typified by difficulty in language comprehension and expression, poor eye contact and general trouble with socialization.
The growing number of instances of ASD, as well as the interconnectedness made possible by the internet, has helped people around the world unite and create a support group around ASD.
As we will see, the puzzle piece is an important symbol in the community and represents the complex nature of the disorder and the importance of helping each other to “solve the puzzle.”
Why is the infinity symbol for autism?
What is the puzzle piece for autism?
Why is autism blue?
Autism Puzzle Piece Tattoo Ideas
1. Rainbow Autism Puzzle Tattoo Designs
2. Watercolor Splatter Design
3. Puzzle Piece Butterfly
4. Balloon Down Back Tattoo
5. Autism Symbol Tattoo
6. Piece Ribbon Idea
7. 3D Puzzle Pieces
Amazing Autism Awareness Tattoo Ideas
8. Watercolor Infinity Symbol Designs
9. Color Exploding Tattoo
10. Matching Autism Tattoo Designs
11. Rainbow Infinity Idea
12. Lightbulb Outline
13. Colorful Handprints
14. Foot Quote Design
15. Blue Heart Puzzle Piece
Unique Autism Tattoo Ideas
16. Autism Tattoo Ideas for Son
17. Micky Head Tattoo
18. Colorful Infinity Design
20. Autism Tattoo Ideas for Moms
21. Flowery Puzzle Piece
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
- Adoption Tattoos – Adoption pride manifests in different ways. For some, it’s openly sharing their adoption stories with those close to them. For others, it’s blogging or posting on social media so a wider audience can see the positive effects of adoption. Tattoos about adoption are a great way to show others how proud you are of your story. If you’ve come to this post looking for adoption tattoo ideas or adoption symbol tattoos others have gotten, you’re in the right place! Here are some of our favorite adoption tattoos to honor family and love!
- Baby Feet Tattoo – Every symbol or drawing in this universe has some hidden meanings. Likewise, footprint tattoos tell a story about a person’s emotional and mental journey to the place where one is standing right now. Usually, these tattoos are a way to express gratitude and pay tribute to people or pets that are very close to you. To be really honest, it is one of the cutest things ever. The mark of a baby’s footprints can be a lasting memory of when the parents held their baby for the first time in their arms. It can also be done to immortalize the remembrance of a departed child. These baby feet tattoo ideas are great, and both parents can enjoy them.
- Semicolon Tattoo – Every tattoo has a story that’s meant to be told, shared, celebrated and experienced. One particular design that’s making waves across the Internet is that of a semicolon tattoo. They aren’t just a trend, they’re a symbol of a silent fight. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas!