Inside: Amazingly powerful cheetah tattoos to get ASAP
I have always loved and respected cats, big or small, as a powerful species. But it is with the larger end of the cat spectrum that my love lies.
Cheetahs are one of my favorite animals on this earth… let me tell you why.
Cheetahs are not only one of the fasted mammals on earth, with their unique coat and strong jaws, but they also hold their own symbolic meaning that makes me love them even more.
According to an article, “The speedy and stealthy Cheetah is a symbol of survival, strength, and persistence. As one of the world’s “big Cats,” the Cheetah also symbolizes the Divine Feminine and arcane mysteries!” Do you resonate with these? Because I do. Because of this, I have gathered together some of the coolest Cheetah Tattoos on the internet.
Take a look at these to get inspiration for your next tattoo!
How much does a Cheetah Tattoo Cost?
A cheetah tattoo will cost anywhere from fifty dollars to upwards of a thousand. Though this may seem like a pretty wide amount, let me explain why.
Tattoos aren’t a singular product. You can’t slap a label on one and declare that they are all that specific amount(though it may be simpler that way). Since tattoos are an art form, you are literally paying someone for their artwork.
The price will vary based on the tattoo artist and their price rate. They typically charge by hourly work, so a good rule of thumb to work with is; that the bigger and more detailed your tattoo is, the more it will cost you.
To get a good estimation of how much your tattoo will cost, you can look at the ideas below to clarify what it is you want. Then show it to your artist and see how much they estimate it will cost. Remember to always save an extra 20% to give them as a tip in the end!
Do Tattoos Hurt?
Yep. Tattoos hurt! This may seem a little blunt, but I thought it better not to cushion this answer. In order for tattoos to work, a needle has to pierce you hundreds of times a second. That is going to be painful!
If you want to limit the amount of pain, you can look at this pain chart to find the least painful places to be tattooed. You can also get yourself a tube of numbing cream before your appointment.
Numbing cream numbs the affected area, so you feel the tattoo less. Now that we have covered this let’s get into the best portion of the article: the tattoos!
Simple Cheetah Designs
I like to start things off simply. So take a look at this list and see which simple cheetah tattoos stand out to you. There are some great examples of clean linework and creative ideas here. Take a look!
1. Cheetah Arm Design
2. Cheetah with Hearts for Spots
3. Cute Cheetah Outline
4. Cheetah with Realistic Hair
5. Cute Cheetah Profile
6. Simple Cheetah with Tiny Dots
7. Cheetah with Plant
8. Dainty Lines with Triangle
9. Small Realistic Cheetah
10. Cheetah On Forearm
11. Abstract Cheetah Head
12. Growling with Green Eyes
13. Up Close Eyes
14. Abstract Full Bodied Cheetah
15. Strong Cheetah Design
16. Cute Cheetah Walking Down Tree
17. Pink Spots with Cheetahs
18. Sweetest Cheetah Outline
19. Powerful Heart Cheetah
20. Cheetah with Abstract Ink
Creative Cheetah Tattoos
These are some of the most creative cheetah tattoos on this whole list. They took the idea of cheetahs and turned the heat up a bit. I am obsessed with cheetahs that have different shaped spots(like hearts or flowers). I think it just looks so unique, I am living for it.
21. Cheetah Mid Run
22. Cheetahs In Love
23. Cute Cheetah with Dainty Lines
24. Perfect Sternum Piece
25. Cheetah with Orange Sun
26. Cute Cheetah Square with Heterochromia
27. Cheetah Skull
28. Angry Cheetah with Heart Spots
29. Cheetah with Lightning Bolts
30. Cheetah On Chest
31. Beautiful Traditional Art
32. Blue-Eyed Cheetah with Black and White Body
33. Thin Cheetah with Flower Spots
34. Abstract Traditional Cheetah
35. Moon Blue Cheetah
36. Cheetah with a Collar
37. Realistic Baby Cheetah
38. Cheetah with Eye Spots
39. Cute Cheetah Sitting Down
40. Adorable Freeform Cheetah
Black and White Designs
Colorful tattoos don’t work for everyone. So far in my tattoo journey, I only have one tattoo that is in color. The rest are black and white. If you are more inclined to get a black and white tattoo, I created this list with you in mind. Below is a good example of how cool a tattoo can still be, even without the presence of color.
41. Up Close Cheetah Ink
42. Jumping Cheetah with Negative Space
43. Cute Cheetah Face
44. Powerful Cheetah Running
45. Angry Cheetah Head
46. Simple Black and White Cheetah
47. Cheetah with Red Eye Spots
48. Dainty Feminine Cheetah
49. Rib Cheetah Tattoo
50. Cheetah Walking Up Terrain
51. Cheetah Cat Profile in Dark Circle
52. Woman with Powerful Creature
53. Sweet Little Cheetah
54. Dark Cheetah with Spots
55. Cheetah with the Setting Sun
56. Small Lined Cheetah with Hearts
57. Cheetah in the Living Room
58. Cute Loving Cat with Nice Face
59. Cheetah Under the Stars
60. Daunting Chest Piece
Realistic Cheetah Tattoo
Some may be more inclined to get a realistic Cheetah tattoo or even a leopard tattoo to show strength and speed. That is totally understandable. You can really see their beauty and power much more in their real form rather than in a simple drawing (though the simple drawings are so cool). If this is you then you need to look at this list.
61. Realistic Animal with Clock
62. Cheetah Eyes Half Sleeve
63. Full Cheetah Sleeve
64. Cool Shoulder Tattoo
65. Cheetah with Cute Colorful Eyes
66. Colorful Realistic Cheetah
67. Realistic Cheetah Hand Tattoo
68. Cool Cheetah Side Piece
69. Ultra Detailed Cheetah
70. Cute Realistic Cheetah with Swirls
71. Double Cheetah Cubs
72. Cheetah with Sun Circle
73. Crazy Detailed Cheetah
74. Cheetah Cub Tattoos
75. Cute Cheetah with Black and White Details
76. Full Detailed Cheetah Landscape
77. Lion and Cheetah Design
78. Simple Roaring Tattoo
79. Funny Realistic Cheetah
80. Honorable Little Cheetah
Powerful Cheetah Tattoos
If you are getting this tattoo to showcase your powerful nature, you will need a powerful cheetah tattoo. This list below has that front covered. There are so many ways to achieve this, but this lot below has gone above and beyond. Take a look.
81. Cheetah on the Prowl
82. Colorful Traditional Cheetah
83. Cheetah with Traditional Colors
84. Cheetah on Ribs
85. Cheetah After the Hunt
86. Cheetah Looking Right
87. Abstract Sun and Plant Surrounding Cheetah
88. Cheetah Dot Work Quarter Sleeve
89. Powerful Cheetah Design
90. Cool Cheetah with Sun and Plants
91. Twinning Cheetah Tat
92. Dark Spot Cheetah with Cool Look
93. Majestic Cheetah with Hearts
94. Cheetah Running Fast
95. Realistic and Detailed Running Cheetah
96. Cartoon Style Pizza
97. Thin Cheetah with Clean Lines
98. Cheetah Walking Down
99. Powerful Creature with Soft Flower
100. Black Lined Cheetah with Red Lined Plants
101. Peaceful Cheetah
I hope you loved this article about cheetah tattoos and that you found some that spoke to you. Who am I kidding…I connected with half of these ideas, so I know you found at least one.
Animal tattoos are a wonderful way to display what you are passionate about. Animals can hold so many hidden symbolisms, so your tattoo is not only cute, but it’s inspirational. If you are looking for more animal tattoo ideas, then your search has come to an end. We have you covered.