Inside: Blooming Shoulder Flower Tattoo Ideas.
Whether you are looking to add a bold statement or stick with something smaller and dainty, we have some amazing Shoulder Flower Tattoo Ideas for you! They have lots of terrific colors to make your piece stand out in a crowd.
Adding a shoulder tattoo can be sexy, intriguing, and powerful too. Because the space is larger than other body parts you can add a bigger, more impactful piece! Or if you prefer smaller tattoos you can opt for something a little more simple. Either way, it’s going to look great on your shoulder blade. Flowers are beautiful, elegant, and the perfect addition to your already rockin’ tattoo collection.
Today we are checking out some of our favorite shoulder flower tattoo ideas, from big blooms to detailed petals these are the best!
Table of Contents
Shoulder Flower Tattoo Ideas – Pretty Outlines
These shoulder flower tattoo ideas are made up of pretty detailed outlines, they are a pretty way to show off your favorite flowers in a simple way.
1. Dripping Shoulder Flower Tattoo
2. Bold Statement
3. Butterflies and Roses
4. Pretty Lillies Tattoos
5. Shoulder Wrap Down
6. Small Flower Spring Shoulder Tattoo
7. Pretty Poppy
8. Flower and Butterfly Shoulder Tattoo Idea
9. Large Peony Tattoo
10. Whispy Shoulder Tattoo
Colorful Shoulder Flower Tattoo Ideas
If you’re looking for something a little bolder, these bright shoulder flower tattoo ideas are packed full of color.
11. Bright Colored Shoulder Tattoo
12. Big and Bold Flower Statement
13. Yellow Flower Shoulder Tattoo
14. Pretty Flower Bouquet
15. Berry Shoulder Branch
16. Pretty Shoulder Flower Tattoo Idea
17. Wrapped Rose Tattoo
18. Deep Red Rose Shoulder Tattoo
19. Pretty White Flowers
20. Wild Flower Shoulder Tattoos
Lovely Flower Tattoo Ideas
There are just so many pretty shoulder flower tattoo ideas, here are a few more of our favorites.
21. Perfectly Placed Shoulder Flower Tattoo
22. Pretty Peony Shoulder Tattoo
23. Wrapped Ivy Shoulder Piece
24. Dragonfly Accent
25. Pretty Pink Flowers
26. Single Bold Flower Tattoo
27. Tiny Shoulder Flower Tattoo
28. Purple Bundle Tattoo
29. Large Detailed Shoulder Piece
More Fun Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these shoulder flower tattoo ideas, then you will these other creative ideas.
- The Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas: A popular subject in the tattoo world is the Hummingbird. It is a thing of beauty that has unique shapes and amazing abilities. Capturing those qualities in a tattoo can be really rewarding. Have a look at our list of the Prettiest Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas.
- Half Sleeve Tattoo Ideas for Women – Tattoos have grown in popularity over the last decade but the half sleeve tattoos for women, in particular, have been growing rapidly. This tattoo begins either above the elbow to the shoulder or below the elbow to the wrist. This type of tattoo takes thought in creation, but it also takes thought in whether it works for each person, as it’s not as easy to cover up. Many questions arise and endless hours of research occur when looking for that perfect look. What is the statement I am trying to make? What will these tattoos represent? And the list could go on, and on, and on…
- Semicolon Tattoo Ideas – Each tattoo is unique and a representation of its wearer’s style, emotions, and life. The semicolon tattoo is a popular symbol of an internal and silent struggle. Here are 89 of the most inspiring Semicolon Tattoo ideas.
Let us know in the comments your favorite.