Inside: What to Include in a Tattoo Portfolio.
What is a Tattoo Portfolio?
Showcases all the drawings, sketches, and pictures of finished tattoo work to let people know about your tattoo style and to book your tattoo services.
What should be included in a tattoo portfolio?
- Highlight Your Creativity and Unique Concept Ideas
- Showcase Your Drawing Technique
- Include a Variety of Different Tattoo Styles
- Feature 50-100 of Your Best Tattoo Designs
- Maintain an Online Website and a Hard Copy Portfolio.
Variety of Tattoo Styles to Include
Tips for a Tattoo Portfolio
- Hobby, art, and craft stores are the best places to find a wide variety of art portfolios in a range of affordable prices.
- DO NOT include any photos of tattoos you may have already done at home. Tattoo artists are usually not impressed with scratcher work and it will only make them feel that they are probably going to have to re-train you to eliminate any bad habits. If you want an apprenticeship, you agree to start from scratch.
Learn More About Tattoos
- What is an Autoclave? – Autoclaves are also known as steam sterilizers and are typically used for healthcare or industrial applications. An autoclave is a machine that uses steam under pressure to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores on items that are placed inside a pressure vessel. The items are heated to an appropriate sterilization temperature for a given amount of time.
- Why your Tattoo Pens Matter – The pen drive mode is motor. It drives the drive rod through the motor and then drives the needle up and down to make the power more evenly. Because there is no shrapnel, the wormhole is strong in the skin, and it is easy to have a needle mark in a light color.
- What is a Tattoo Blowout? – Tattoo blowouts occur when a tattoo artist presses too hard when applying ink to the skin. The ink is sent below the top layers of skin where tattoos belong. Below the skin’s surface, the ink spreads out in a layer of fat & this creates the blurring associated with a tattoo blowout. Let’s look more at how it happens.